Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (6 Viewers)

JAM See

That 'Line of Boaty' on a Sunday evening is looking good.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve just started watching Trailer park boys

stay_up_skyblues

I’ve just started watching Trailer park boys

giphy.gif

ajsccfc

There are at least five seasons of Trailer Park Boys before I thought it started going off the boil a bit, rule of thumb is to stick around as long as Trevor and Corey did

robbiekeane

Ted Lasso is actually sick. Thought it’d be dogshit but it’s actually funny. Some of the football fan stuff is cringey but it always is isn’t it.

They play Coventry city at one point, love that we are now relevant enough to get a shout haha. We are described as aggressive and violent 😅 kits look decent

clint van damme

Rewatched Top buzzer.
Under rated showing my opinion about a couple of lads selling weed out of their flat, one who's using the money to try and launch the career of a musician he manages.

Helped launch the careers of Daniel Mays, Stephen Graham and Ashley Walters and has a load of cameos, Sean Ryder, Bez, Sean Locke, Howard Marks etc.

shmmeee

For MCU fans Shang Chi was a lot better than I expected. Set up some interesting stuff for future movies in the after credits too.

JAM See

Just watched Copshop. A bit Tarantino and a bit Martin McDonagh (not as good as either but enjoyable enough).

Let down by the third act.

Worth the price of admission for Toby Huss alone.

stay_up_skyblues

The North Water. Episode 1 was decent, gonna watch 2 and 3 tonight. Good cast including Stephen Graham and Colin Farrell.

Set in the Arctic and filmed on location which is impressive. The actors had to live on a boat under each other’s feet for a month. No green screens here.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Watched a drama the other night called Kin . It’s set in Dublin revolving around 2 crime bosses Decent cast including Aiden Gillen and Ciaran Hinds . Only one episode in so far but I enjoyed it .

Sky_Blue_Daz

The drama Help , on channel 4 was really good.

Skybluefaz

I imagine it's been mentioned and those who are fans of the comdians are probably all over it but 'Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fishing' just has such a je ne sais quois about it. Such a relaxing watch, but at the same time sometimes sad as Paul and Bob talk about the difficulties they've been through and also pretty funny in places as you'd expect.

chiefdave

There's no escape 😂
A millionaire genius, and possibly the world's greatest martial artist, he maintains a hidden criminal empire under his alias 'Grendel' for little more than the thrill and the intellectual challenge of it all.

Otis

Squid Game on Netflix is very good.

Korean TV show, in a similar vein to Hunger Games.

Got fab reviews and I am really enjoying it.

torchomatic

Thanks to Pirate Bay I've finally started to watch Ted Lasso. Much better than I thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread