Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not many actors does pent up aggression and rage like Reece Shearsmith

D

Deleted member 4439

EFL on Quest could be a good watch today. Often can be a bit hit or miss though.

Hutch11

Not read the whole thread but just finished Tell Me Your Secrets it's a little dark but very good

wingy

I'm watching Paris 1919 a representation in docu style of the peac talks after WW1.

Found this afterwards not sure if you can access content but there looks to be some interesting intent, old footage from a series of short filmed pieces at the bottom of the page on this site.

The film is available on YT.

stay_up_skyblues

Just finished Behind Her Eyes which was great. Also watched Antebellum on Friday and thought it was was pretty good.... Westworld meets Handmaids Tale. And would recommend Seaspiracy for a documentary, even though it does seem a bit light on sources to back up a some of the claims/stats.

Last edited:

skyblue1991

Not sure of the format of the show he is presenting but good to see Vernon Kay back on TV again. Hard done by a stupid text from 11 years ago

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

High school musical best trilogy of all time #fabulous

skyblue1991

Does anyone have a film or set of films (e.g. a trilogy) that they could watch over and over and not get bored?

For me it's Back to the Future, I've lost count how many times I've watched the trilogy in the past 12 months!

Otis

Does anyone have a film or set of films (e.g. a trilogy) that they could watch over and over and not get bored?

For me it's Back to the Future, I've lost count how many times I've watched the trilogy in the past 12 months!

Totally agree.

Could watch Back to Future again and again and again.

clint van damme

Godfather. Though maybe not part 3.

stay_up_skyblues

Creation Stories, the film about Alan McGee (Oasis’ manager and owner of Creation Records) is on Sky Cinema. Great film if you were into your 90s indie/rock.

Look out for half the cast of This is England.

clint van damme

Creation Stories, the film about Alan McGee (Oasis’ manager and owner of Creation Records) is on Sky Cinema. Great film if you were into your 90s indie/rock.

Look out for half the cast of This is England.

I was really looking forward to this but was a little bit disappointed to be honest.

Sbarcher

Just watched Nomadland. If that won the BAFTA best picture, there must be some crap around this year (no doubt curtailed due to CovCity19)

Users who are viewing this thread