Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My missus loves:

Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
Being Human
Personally, I can't stand 'em!

Coventry La La La

Series 3 of the walking dead confirmed for Winter release October/November 2012 with the series running through to early 2013, can't wait. :)

1333651266_the-walking-dead-logo.jpg

Last edited:

dutchman

Series 2 of "Game of thrones" has been amazing so far, would recommend it to anyone. 10/10

I felt the first two were more like filler episodes but the third one was definitely back on form, especially for Natalie Dormer fans :D

The sad thing is the number of viewers had already fallen below 400,000 by the time the third one was shown on Sky Atlantic.

Still all about Boardwalk Empire for me sooooooo good!

Brilliant. You've just reminded me that I watched the first 15 minutes of episode 1 but due to wedding planning I had other things to do. Going to give it another crack now I've got more time on my hands!

Paxman II

Boardwalk Empire.
Homeland.
Suits.
Spartacus Vengeance
The Good Wife
Smash

....and if no one has ever watched it PLEASE do yourself a favour and watch all of 'Entourage'.

A few others worth the watch.....

Pan Am
Surburgatory
The Borgias
Person of Interest
The Firm
Blue Bloods
The Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Treme
Missing
Celebrity Apprentice (Donald Trump original version not Sugar's pathetic masquerade)
Real Time with Bill Mahre (all we get is pathetic 'Question Time')

I know they are all American right? Yes and no apologies either. British TV is trash 24/7

Coventry La La La

Any "The Walking dead" fans recognise this? :)

[video=youtube;Mssm8Ml5sOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo[/video]

Last edited:

Hugh Jarse

I'm afraid I like the American series:

Loved Pan Am, what there was of it
Blue Bloods
Hawaii Five O
Unforgettable
Broadwalk Empire, although was getting a bit same old, same old towards the end

I hope they do another Strike Back Project Dawn

I was hooked by The Syndicate which finished this week

Sky_Blue_Daz

Still all about Boardwalk Empire for me sooooooo good!
concurred, Be very interesting to see how series 3 pans out.
Also honurable mention to The Sopranos only just got into the show last year thanks to sky atlantic.
Just out of interest does anyone know if you can watch Dexter onlne anywhere

Diehard Si

What has been your favourite TV series so far this year? I'm going to give some reviews on the series I've watched this year and hopefully some good recommendations are put down in this thread so I have more shows to look out for. Please give a review on some TV series you have watched this year.

Here are some of my'n:

So far this year I have watched the 3rd series of Spartacus (Spartacus: Vengeance) Sky1 which is based on the historical event of the slaves rising against Rome with Spartacus being the rebel leader, fantastic series 10/10.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442449/

I have also watched "The Walking Dead" season 2 on the FX channel which is directed by Shawshank Redemption director Frank Darabont's which is based on a graphic novel about zombies. Great series but there could but some more zombie scenes would make the show better imo 8/10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/

Currently watchin series 2 of "Game of Thrones" I will write a small review on this thread when I've finished watching it.

Yep, yep ( catching up on Ch5) and yep.

Homeland and Touch as well, although not enjoyed these as much

spudgun2000

Big Bang Theory - job done

Grendel

The bridge

torchomatic

Homeland for me.

Grendel

Got to agree ,some great stuff coming out of the Nordic countries in the last year or two ,she was such a quirky character.

Makes you wish you were 50.

Grendel

Got to agree ,some great stuff coming out of the Nordic countries in the last year or two ,she was such a quirky character.

Makes you wish you were 50.

Otis

Liked Homeland and Walking the Dead very much. Also really enjoying the US version of The Killing. 2nd series is better than the 1st. The story is more linear and the producers said they had learned from the mistakes of the 1st series.

wingy

Liked Homeland and Walking the Dead very much. Also really enjoying the US version of The Killing. 2nd series is better than the 1st. The story is more linear and the producers said they had learned from the mistakes of the 1st series.
Can't beat the origonal Otis:thinking about:

smileycov

Facebook User

She was hilarious to be fair!! They are doing a 2nd series.

Anyone watch Sons Of Anarchy? great show.

Also House, though that has now finished!!

spudgun2000

Didn't think the last series of Benidorm was as funny as the previous ones. Mel is a great loss but I do like Kenneth and Liam and wish the producers would get rid of Gavin.

Keep the faith!

Beni -bored more like - ITV comedy is not good

ccfc_Tom

Game of Thrones although this season has been a bit dissapointing. And the killing - class series.

Users who are viewing this thread