Best team since relegation from the Prem? (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd probably go for:

Westwood
Keogh Turner Dann Fox
Wise Gunnarsson Clingan* McSheff**
King Best/Juke

I have a minor handicap, I only started going regularly after the move to the RICOH and went as a JSB at HR and didn't really know much about football when I went, I just enjoyed going, so I've probably missed out on a lot.

* 1st season under Coleman
** pre Brum move

Grendel

Ward was the best centre half since relegation and the likes of Thompson and Warnock would be included.

Mucca Mad Boys

Ward was the best centre half since relegation and the likes of Thompson and Warnock would be included.

Ward? Not convinced, too dodgy defensively.

Who's Thompson? Warnock was a top player, forgot about him! :facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

We did technically have Kirkland in goal for the first game after relegation so might have him above Westwood.

Not sure who you have as right midfield there but Wise and Thompson in the centre would be effective. King and Mifsud (15 goals by Jan Mifsud) I'd prefer up top.

Kirkland

McNamee Dann Konjic Fox

Wise Hutchison

Partridge Sheff (pre Blues)

King Mifsud

Stevec189

Roland Neilson over Fox any day, also I wouldn't have Keogh in my team but struggling for a right back.

CovisGod

I'd have Goldie in there over Juke / Mifsud / Best

Goldie is probably the most prolific striker I've seen in a Cov shirt since Dublin, every match he played I would have put money he'll be on the scoresheet.

As for Ward I thought he took a lot of shot without doing a whole lot wrong, I think getting promotes to the Prem with Norwich proves he wasn't that bad,

Surprised nobody's had Cranie in there (not that I would have, just know he was a fans favourite)

I'd go for:
GK Westwood
RB Nillsson
LB Fox
CB Turner
CB Dann
CM McAllister
CM Wise
LM Mcsheffery (1st spell)
RM Thompson
CF King
CF McGoldrick