Best Rumoured 11 (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Thought I'd start a thread for our best 11 based on transfer rumours, because why the fuck not? Please update when fresh rumours land...
GK. Wilson
LWB. Dasilva
LCB. Panzo
CB. Kalas
RCB. McNally
RWB. BNC
CM. Sheaf
CM. Hamer
AM. O'Hare
ST. Yates
ST. Kone

Tbh it actually looks OK to me, I'd be alright with it. Will have decent options on the bench too.

shmmeee

Bump now we’ve had more rumours.

Wilson
McNally Watmough Humphries
van Ewijk Hamer Sheaf DaSilva
O’Hare Palmer
Yates

That’ll do me

Legia Sky Blue

As next week is the last week before the players will be back for pre season I would expect some new players to come in before they return.

In contrast to Shmmee's fantasy team, the team currently likely to start at Leicester is:
Wilson
Eccles McFadzean Bidwell
Burroughs Hamer Sheaf DaSilva
Allen Palmer
Godden

Hopefully MR is going to be a busy man, and that team will be completely transformed come the opening match day.

Northeast sky blue

As next week is the last week before the players will be back for pre season I would expect some new players to come in before they return.

In contrast to Shmmee's fantasy team, the team currently likely to start at Leicester is:
Wilson
Eccles McFadzean Bidwell
Burroughs Hamer Sheaf DaSilva
Allen Palmer
Godden

Hopefully MR is going to be a busy man, and that team will be completely transformed come the opening match day.
Let's hope no one gets injured in training

Monty

Still concerned that remembering the current injuries to O'Hare, Hamer and Tavares, we are left with:
Wilson
Burrough, Reid, McFadzean, Bidwell, Dasilva
Sheaf Eccles
Palmer Allen
Godden

And a bench of Moore, Kelly, Rus and Howley.

Yes the rumoured players might make a difference, BNC, Latibeavdian, McNally, Kitching, Yates and Simms, but we are still lacking depth, did we release too many players?

Martin180

Still concerned that remembering the current injuries to O'Hare, Hamer and Tavares, we are left with:
Wilson
Sheaf Eccles
Palmer Allen
Godden

Yes the rumoured players might make a difference, BNC, Latibeavdian, McNally, Kitching, Yates and Simms, but we are still lacking depth, did we release too many players?
No

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wilson
Sheaf Eccles
Palmer Allen
Godden

Reid has gone.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Best current rumoured 11 I’d say it’d have to be a 4231

Wilson
———
Van Ewjik
McNally
Fadz
Dasilva
———
Hamer
Sheaf
———
O’hare
Allen
Palmer
———
Simms

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Best current rumoured 11 I’d say it’d have to be a 4231

Wilson
———
Van Ewjik
McNally
Fadz
Dasilva
———
Hamer
Sheaf
———
O’hare
Allen
Palmer
———
Simms

There isn't enough goals there for me. You have to assume that O'Hare (unless something has changed) is not really going to chip in with any goals. That means you need the rest of your midfield scoring regularly if you only play one striker.

Gus is one of our biggest goal threats but moving him back will restrict his chances to score as many. Palmer I'm not that all convinced about yet. Allen might score some, but Sheaf is quite shy of goals so far.

We need a bit more quality I think, and maybe a different formation, but it isn't that far away with a team like that. I'm sure we'll end up with a few surprise additions as well!

PVA

Wilson

McNally - Fadz - Kitching

Latibeaudiere - Hamer - Sheaf - DaSilva

O'Hare - Palmer

Simms

one GIF

(posted this in the wrong thread originally)

Users who are viewing this thread