Best restaurants and takeaways in Cov (1 Viewer)

Vixen

There must be some decent places to eat in or out in Coventry. We can't all shop at Netto and just cook at home :D

I do like The Smoking Gun restaurant on Moseley Ave, Coundon bit expensive but very very nice fresh food.

The best chinese takeaway I have tasted is Eastern Chef on Beake Ave, Radford, the portions are massive, reasonably priced and it tastes great too, never ever had a bad meal from there.

Bunnykins

I've Never Been To the Smoking Gun But I have been To the Take awy on Beake Ave andYes The Food is Great There.

When We go out for a meal It's Either The Horse and Jockey, The Saracans Head is Nice Too. But we do go To The Nugget as it's More local oh The White Lion is nice as well.

If We go out For Sunday Lunch it's The Walsgrave.

Vixen

I've Never Been To the Smoking Gun But I have been To the Take awy on Beake Ave andYes The Food is Great There.

When We go out for a meal It's Either The Horse and Jockey, The Saracans Head is Nice Too. But we do go To The Nugget as it's More local oh The White Lion is nice as well.

If We go out For Sunday Lunch it's The Walsgrave.

where is the Saracens Head?

Bunnykins

where is the Saracens Head?

Right past The Bull and Butcher it's Corley moor.

We'll have to Take The Kids and Sam to The Bull and Butcher in the Holidays They've got Pony's, Rabbits a Bouncy Castle It's great For Kids.

It's nice for kids a the Horse and jockey as well. Take a Football They've a Big Field at the Back With Goal posts, Also a Bouncy Castle, Kids pool Table etc.

We Could tke them there for lunch on day :D

Ben

The smoking gun is a place i always drive past and think ' I'll go there one day '

Still havent been to this day..

I prefer chinese and the Ping On is the best around.

Jay

I recommend The Bull's Head in Meriden, very nice atmosphere, and also really nice to sit outside on a warm Summer's evening to enjoy a drink...after your meal

Nick

Administrator
I recommend The Bull's Head in Meriden, very nice atmosphere, and also really nice to sit outside on a warm Summer's evening to enjoy a drink...after your meal

Very good shout!

I think it is mega nice, have never sat outside but the inside is good and the food is nice too :)

Don't get me started on the Saxon Mill :eek:

Bunnykins

We Went to The saracens Head on Saturday.

Where's The Saxon Mill. Please understand I still get lost in Coventry and The Surrounding Area's :rolleyes:

Chris

Nice curry: Sonargaon on Daventry Rd, Cheylesmore
Nice chinese: Oriental Palace, London Rd
Nice pub grub: Brooklands, Coundon

Bunnykins

I've Been to The Brooklands That was ok. we like Country pubs as well.

I went to one I think it was called the Limekiln on The A5 Going towards hinkley, I've just been told. it's by a Canal.

Ben

I've Been to The Brooklands That was ok. we like Country pubs as well.

I went to one I think it was called the Limekiln on The A5 Going towards hinkley, I've just been told. it's by a Canal.

Is it actually right next to the canal ?

i've been to one near a canal in hinckley my cousin used to live on the canal on a barge.

Very expensive.

Bunnykins

Was Really Suprised and Shocked to read about the horse and Jockey in The Telegragh. About The Kitchens being filthy etc.:eek:

Bluegirl

My favourite place to eat is Playrights, right in the centre....in the side street by the council house. Ive never had a bad meal there, lunch or dinner. The food is all freshly cooked and the staff are lovely.
BG

Bunnykins

Oh, I'll Try That next time I'm in Town. I Usually End up in West Orchads For Lunch When I'm in Town.:)

Bunnykins

Sounds Great, I'll look for it. I've never heard of it Before. :)

Bunnykins

I Don't know where Yates used to be. I'm sure I'll find it though.:)

Users who are viewing this thread