best player (1 Viewer)

covgal1985

who do u think is our best player atm. I've got a few that r doing alright so far including platt and mcsheffrey oh and turner westwood is also doing alright but im pretty sure he will go in jan if not he will deff go in the summer on a free.

Coventry La La La

imagesCAARFSO1.jpg
The one and only Iceman Aron Gunnarsson
pencil.png

covgal1985

yeah gunner is doing really really well this season lets hope he keeps it up

covlad1986

i would say Westwood has got be at the top then Turner and my third choice would be the Juke box :)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I still think Freddy Eastwood has bags of potential and his best years are ahead of him yet, unlucky to get injured because he looked like this was going to be his season so let's see where he is when he comes back. I'm a big fan of Keogh as well - I wouldn't call him our best player but his work rate is commendable, he fights for everything and puts in a proper shift every game and you can't ask for any more from a player. Jutkiewicz has a lot of potential as does Cranie and Gunnarsson, I think all 3 could end up in the Premier League at some point in their career. Westwood has obvious star quality but won't be with us much longer. McSheffrey is a great finisher :D Can't judge Marlon King, haven't seen enough but certainly when he came on against Preston he looked like a winner.

Sky Blue Luke

Westy, another world class save made against Cardiff on tuesday night (low left hand save made at 0-1)

But as it's unfair to include him I'll go for Gunnar :)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Definately Gunna. He's showing some of the form he showed when he first cam to the club. Top quality performances from him this season so far and he's really putting in his all. Also Ben Turner. He's a top 'Rhino', as me and my friends call him, of a center back and wins almost everything in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread