Best player we've signed since we dropped out of the premiership? (1 Viewer)

nicksig

Hard one for me. Not many to choose from! I thought Scott Dann and Dan Fox were pretty useful. Any thoughts?

Lecko

Difficult one, I'd go for King, probably the best striker we've had since we dropped out (not including loans)

rob9872

Unfortunately I'm also in the marlon camp. Never wanted him and shown us exactly what we've been missing for years. Warnock on loan was not too shabby either.

procdoc

Westwood was worth 12 points a season by himself so I'll say him. Marlin King is the best striker we've had since relegation number one. Wise was class as were Hignett and Don Hutchinson

Dude

Westwood, Fox, Dann, Gunna

If only we'd just been to able to add that little bit extra to that team instead of watching it destroyed. That was the best platform back into the big time we had.

@richh87

Westwood or Richard Keogh for me. Fox couldn't defend and Dann wasn't actually that good while with us - gave several penalties away. Only reason people rate him is he went up to the top flight.

As for Gunnarsson, well he's never been that good. Doesn't even start games for Cardiff.

MFenton85

All good players mentioned but the one that sticks out is mifsud. Gave us one of very few glory moments since top flight with the goals at old trafford.

LastGarrison

Westwood or Richard Keogh for me. Fox couldn't defend and Dann wasn't actually that good while with us - gave several penalties away. Only reason people rate him is he went up to the top flight.

As for Gunnarsson, well he's never been that good. Doesn't even start games for Cardiff.

I don't get the clamour for Dann either. I never rated him overly highlywhen he was here and always though Fox was the better of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread