Best fans in England (1 Viewer)

Ok, maybe a bit over the top, but 400k views and nothing but admiration from football supports from around the world! I'm sure theres been a few threads on this but I couldn't find any, and its worth another watch I think!

Crazy thing I don't get is, Is we've always done this, I remember 5-0 down away at the baggies and still doing this, wonder why this one is the one that went viral?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLz-t7o_2vg

Hobo

Without bragging we have known we are the best fans for a long time.....haven't we?

Elvis Pressley

Ok, maybe a bit over the top, but 400k views and nothing but admiration from football supports from around the world! I'm sure theres been a few threads on this but I couldn't find any, and its worth another watch I think!

Crazy thing I don't get is, Is we've always done this, I remember 5-0 down away at the baggies and still doing this, wonder why this one is the one that went viral?

cos of the timing. social media is taking off at fast pace and a few years ago it would have been harder to do but now more people on social media some things can take off and go viral.
add to that the media attention and it was a time bomb waiting to go viral and we just hit it at the right time.

Hobo

Social media has been viral around Hillfields for years?

mark82

Shame a few more of these best fans didn't attend the Ricoh when we were there. May still have been there now.

Loads of goodwill from Arsenal fans after why/when, they picked up on it via twitter etc. and sent to mates in other clubs (not Tottenham obviously) and we got ourselves a video sensation!

Hobo

Shame a few more of these best fans didn't attend the Ricoh when we were there. May still have been there now.

I doubt it, not under SISU, they just thought more would go to Northampton.

shmmeee

Think gates were a bit higher than 5k at the Ricoh. Considering only 600 tickets made general sale it's a bit of a jump to assume they're bandwagon jumpers.

bigfatronssba

Divisive comment.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Shame our best fans are NOT united in the stance against the disgrace of Northampton situation.

Hopefully a corner may have been turned at Emirates stadium . Total Boycott of the Northampton groundshare is my preference.

Before anyone else comments , yes its another "Divisive comment"

skybluefred

Shame our best fans are NOT united in the stance against the disgrace of Northampton situation.

Hopefully a corner may have been turned at Emirates stadium . Total Boycott of the Northampton groundshare is my preference.

Before anyone else comments , yes its another "Divisive comment"

Nothing divisive about it --just plain common sense.

SavageCovCity

That game was on my birthday and ot was one of the best days ever lol, what I can remember anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread