Best England side (1 Viewer)

CJparker

For me the squad for the next Euros would be:

------------------Hart

Richards----Lescott--Ferdinand ----Baines

----------Gerrard---Wilshire------

Cleverley-------Rooney------Oxlade-Chamberlain

-------------Sturridge/Welbeck

Subs: Foster, A Cole, Cahill, Jones, Smalling, Carrick, Barry, Milner, Welbeck/Sturridge, Walcott, Lennon, Forster.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Rooney cant cut it at International level. Never has, never will. More interested in earning his bucks at Old Trafford!

Same for Ferdinand.

How long before CCFC claims my views are biased as im anti-United ;)

I do rate Cleverley, and Welbeck to a degree though. Rather Welbeck played for us rather than Trinidad ;)

I agree with Baines at left back. Quality defender, quality crosser and going forward and offers something at set pieces too.

Hart is without a doubt our top keeper. Even if he has made a few errors in recent games for ManC and the England. Then again, name me a keeper who hasn't cocked up once or twice at international level.

Cahills pretty decent at England level, and offers alot from attacking set pieces

stupot07

You do realise that the next euros takes place in 2016. rio Ferdinand will be 37 and stephen gerrrrard 36, carrick 34, Ashley cole 35, Gareth Barry 35?

Rooney cant cut it at International level. Never has, never will. More interested in earning his bucks at Old Trafford!

Same for Ferdinand.

How long before CCFC claims my views are biased as im anti-United ;)

I do rate Cleverley, and Welbeck to a degree though. Rather Welbeck played for us rather than Trinidad ;)

I agree with Baines at left back. Quality defender, quality crosser and going forward and offers something at set pieces too.

Hart is without a doubt our top keeper. Even if he has made a few errors in recent games for ManC and the England. Then again, name me a keeper who hasn't cocked up once or twice at international level.

Cahills pretty decent at England level, and offers alot from attacking set pieces

I agree Rooney has underperformed at international level but he's our best striker. Welbeck is a good goal creator but has scored like 2 this season. Creating goals is a midfielder's job, goal scoring is for the striker's job

Last edited:

blueflint

anyone picking rio or rooney must be mental as neither are good enough rio never was

Covstu

now we are getting silly, Rooney is still a quality player and so is Rio Ferdinand. Both have been excellent for man utd this year.

I didn't agree with what Rio did about withdrawing from the squad but travelling to Qatar to pundit on TV, whats that about!!!

I didn't agree with what Rio did about withdrawing from the squad but travelling to Qatar to pundit on TV, whats that about!!!

bet Aljazeera TV can't wait for his witty banter and pundit skills

Users who are viewing this thread