Best away game you have been to this season? (1 Viewer)

NoelWhelanKCIC

For me the Arsenal game was tops, losing 4 nil but the protest was awesome

Second was the Rotherham game - dire in the first half, awesome second. Gave a real buzz

The Notts C game was the lowest point but we can forget about that :)

NoelWhelanKCIC

Wolves great getting late winner

Yea that was pretty good, the only game I've been to this season where I've sat in home end. Was I glad too, no urine/coins to worry about. kinda couldnt celebrate goal but we were in the first row above our fans so was fine!

NottsCov

Rotherham. How we weren't about 6-0 down at HT god only knows. Class in the 2nd half and Baker's goal in the last minute topped it off nicely. Wilson got injured that game though.

NoelWhelanKCIC

Rotherham. How we weren't about 6-0 down at HT god only knows. Class in the 2nd half and Baker's goal in the last minute topped it off nicely. Wilson got injured that game though.

Was a classic game of two halves. Leon couldn't be bothered as first day of transfer window but everyone else in 2nd half was awesome. Pen save at end topped it

malkitccfc

Rotherham. The game had everything. Got outplayed the first half, were brilliant the second. Murphys penalty save in stoppage time and then Bakers goal from his own half!

Sba180

Was a classic game of two halves. Leon couldn't be bothered as first day of transfer window but everyone else in 2nd half was awesome. Pen save at end topped it
Have to agree about Leon. We played with 10 men that day as he was shit. Glad he buggered off to be honest as that game showed him for what he was and for that reason it was a good away day. Barnsley too. Although he scored there.

hill83

Port Vale as it's the only one I've been to. Moussa with the wonder boot, nearly passed out celebrating.
Fuck me I miss it. Need another away day.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Milton Keynes. Great day. Many drinks before the game with friends and family.... Great result... Just like it used to be when we played in Coventry..

oscillatewildly

Rotherham for me. Only been to half a doz away games this season, but that second half really took the sting out of going back to work the next day, post xmas shutdown.

Monners

Mk Dons I suppose for sheer quality of the two free kicks. Enjoyed Walsall also, and Brentford had its moments. Looking forward to Peterborough in a couple of weeks, partcularly as I work there 2-3 days a week. Might go to Sheff Utd if I can summon up the time/funds.

pusbccfc

Rotherham was quality.

I have enjoyed games like Hartlepool and Bradford when there's been a core support there. Everyone knows each other!

cornoccfc

Arsenal, just for the 'WHY' campaign on 35 mins, stunning unity from the fans!

Hobo

Wolves was good resilient performance and good late equaliser. It sent us off on our best spell of the Season.

Big Chris

MK Dons. 7,000 of us, 1-0 down in a dour first half - then 3 great goals in front of the fans, all outfield players running to the fans. Stuff memories are made of!!!

jabharty

Preston, went absolutely barmy and then just stood with my hands on my head in disbelief - too many emotions. Amazing goal, especially for a last minute equaliser.
Brentford was amazing atmosphere so comes close, as does MK for sheer numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread