Bersant Celina (1 Viewer)

TomS91

Haven't seen a lot of him but I think he largely played from the left side for Swansea but can also play in a central attacking midfield position. Skilful player.

mark82

Looks like Dijon paid £2.7m for him last summer. They've been relegated, so not sure if that will make enough difference to push his value into our range.

TomRad85

Ipswich fans seem to think he would choose Ipswich over Us, Hull and Cardiff as been linked. They've got a high opinion of themselves this season.
They are getting cocky cuz that overrated ginger bastard has given them some of his bland music money. I'm 99% certain they'll still absolutely fuck it next season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ms639

Got some good mates who are Ipswich fans, watched them play Palace in the cup a couple of years ago and this lad had a blinder for Ipswich, caused the palace defence no end of problems. They had him on loan from Man City though and allegedly he was a big time charlie whilst at ipswich. May have been brought back down to earth by now though!

fernandopartridge

Bastard. About to post a mustard joke.

I was surprised nobody had by the time I did.

Of course with his Dijon sympathies he'll be relishing going to play for Ipswich, main rivals to Norwich, which of course is home of Colman's English Mustard.

English v Dijon, an Anglo-French battle of epic proportions.

Users who are viewing this thread