Berahino (1 Viewer)

davebow87

bizarrely, this mornings Daily Mirror says he is being sent to Coventry. That's some good news at last!

Last edited:

Godiva

bizarrely, this mornings Daily Mirror says he is being sent to Coventry. That's some good news at last!

Oh dear. What did he do?

Terry Gibson's perm

He wants to move onto bigger things, not really sure what he has done to move onto bigger things

kg82

Too big for his boots. The baggies fans I know are tired of him and want rid.

Skyblueweeman

There's no way he's coming to us. There'd be about 10 Premier League Clubs, 24 Championship Clubs and the majority of League One clubs who would stand more chance than us.

kg82

There's no way he's coming to us. There'd be about 10 Premier League Clubs, 24 Championship Clubs and the majority of League One clubs who would stand more chance than us.

I don't think anyone's actually being serious!

kg82

Or WBA are too small a club for young english talent wanting to progress their careers

That may be true, but there's ways to go about it and if he's getting banned from driving and rubbing players up the wrong way, I'd say he's not doing it. So I stick with my original statement.

LB87ccfc

That may be true, but there's ways to go about it and if he's getting banned from driving and rubbing players up the wrong way, I'd say he's not doing it. So I stick with my original statement.

Not in our camp is he and I for one could not give a toss what is going on at them YamYam c units.

They will all be moaning next season when their only real goal threat has fooked off.

Users who are viewing this thread