Ben Wilson (2 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Needs to be given a rest. His kicking is awful. Culpable in 3 of the last goals conceded. Doesnt dominate his 6 yard box. Silly miskicks and silly lapses

Greggs

Needs to be given a rest. His kicking is awful. Culpable in 3 of the last goals conceded. Doesnt dominate his 6 yard box. Silly miskicks and silly lapses
Better future as a line dancer rather than a goalkeeper.

Warwickhunt

really poor today and MR needs to bite the bullet and put him back on the bench, i thought they were have contract talks with Moore?

Legia Sky Blue

It does feel that we missed a golden opportunity for a short term fix by not looking at Ben Foster. Probably no point now as it would probably take him too long to get up to speed unfortunately.

Bugsy

Standing in line
To see the show tonight
And there's a light on
Heavy glow
By the way I tried to say
I'd be there, waiting for

I like that song

Calista

Gave him credit for a string of decent matches, and I still think he’s a reasonable backup because I doubt we can afford two top Championship keepers. But his last two games have definitely been poor, even allowing for the number of times the defence has melted away in front of him.

Unfortunately Moore’s performances at the start of the season were even worse, gifting four or five appalling goals. So what do you do now?

On balance, I’d prefer Moore back in, hoping it’s last year’s Moore not this year’s.

Terry Gibson's perm

He is what he is a maybe a first choice in league two and understudy in league one playing in the championship which is well above his level. Every time the ball goes near him I think it’s going to go in, it always feels to me wen Moore plus we play further up the pitch and are more open.

shmmeee

I think they’re about level in shit goals conceded now. And Wilson only stayed protected so long because we forfeited all attacking intent and relied on pumping it up to Vik for 6/7 games. Plus his distribution is getting worse and worse.

Get Moore back in and ideally a new GK in Jan (come on billionaire owner).

CCFC54321

Truth is neither are good enough.

Certainly at fault for the second goal when he should of come out.

Defence looking shaky last two games and need a bit of calm back there.

Calista

He is absolutely wank. The amount of points we’ve lost between him and Moore is shocking. Could easily be a couple of places higher with a capable keeper.
If you took away the goals we've absolutely gifted, we'd be approaching the playoff positions with games in hand

Wbats the worst offence here...the quality of keeping...or the quality of coaching? Both Wilson and Moore have obvious basic flaws to their game - exposed time after time.

What we aren't seeing is any improvement.

We will probs end up flip- flopping over the two when one makes an ongoing f-up. Surely they watch this over and work on these recurring deficiencies to eradicate them as best they can?

Of just uncoachable as they aren't simply good enough for this level?

Skybluedownunder

Wbats the worst offence here...the quality of keeping...or the quality of coaching? Both Wilson and Moore have obvious basic flaws to their game - exposed time after time.

What we aren't seeing is any improvement.

We will probs end up flip- flopping over the two when one makes an ongoing f-up. Surely they watch this over and work on these recurring deficiencies to eradicate them as best they can?

Of just uncoachable as they aren't simply good enough for this level?

Good point, is the goalkeeping coach good enough? Is he consulted when hiring new GK’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I think they’re about level in shit goals conceded now. And Wilson only stayed protected so long because we forfeited all attacking intent and relied on pumping it up to Vik for 6/7 games. Plus his distribution is getting worse and worse.

Get Moore back in and ideally a new GK in Jan (come on billionaire owner).

Moore when confident is solid for the division. Wilson you'd think would have been brimming in confidence after the clean sheets but the moment we stop crowding around our own box he lets the side down.

Today was the kind of performance that in usual circles would raise match fixing concerns. The sort of thing you do on FIFA when your mate's left the room.

Tommo1993

Moore when confident is solid for the division. Wilson you'd think would have been brimming in confidence after the clean sheets but the moment we stop crowding around our own box he lets the side down.

Today was the kind of performance that in usual circles would raise match fixing concerns. The sort of thing you do on FIFA when your mate's left the room.

Not really endorsing the selection of Wilson but think Moore’s mistakes were closer to match fixing antics!

Brighton Sky Blue

Not really endorsing the selection of Wilson but think Moore’s mistakes were closer to match fixing antics!

He made a mistake against Sunderland that in trying to redeem he ended up making even worse errors. Today was Wilson's worst game in his staggering 45 for the club.

He did quite a few 'Moores' that weren't punished.

Users who are viewing this thread