Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Genuinely not sure if this guys for real or not 😂 lots of players play 50 plus a season and do the gym work and training too believe it or not and still perform for the season. For example dabo whos a wing back and does more running than kelly who anchors didn't start losing form because he was 'exhausted'. I dont like professional athletes hiding behind that, im all for rotation but Kelly isn't good enough on the ball for the championship, nothing to do with him being tired.
The same Dabo who played every game back to back and has needed surgery right?

Ok cool just checking

shmmeee

Latest from Leach:

“Latest line is that there has been a bid, haven't heard anything about a bid being accepted. I have seen people tweeting that medical has been done. I haven't heard that.”

SBT

The fact they get their news off this forum for a start

They do sometimes, yeah.

Still think he knows more about our transfers than me or you though. Find it weird that people complain so much about journalists not covering our club right, and then taking the piss when they go out and do it.

Winny the Bish

They do sometimes, yeah.

Still think he knows more about our transfers than me or you though. Find it weird that people complain so much about journalists not covering our club right, and then taking the piss when they go out and do it.
Didn't Tom literally work in the CCFC media team? I'm sure he has more ins at the club than 99% of us bellends.

Robinsboy

They do sometimes, yeah.

A lot of people take the pish but he's trying to find a story/stories. Because of so called journalists losing face with CCFC and they distance themselves from the CET it's made it hard for others to build up a relationship. He tries his hardest and doesn't deserve the sarcasm.

Evo1883

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Well on the one hand clearly all the Twitter ITKs were wrong about him signing today.

On the other hand:

Nonleagueherewecome

Well on the one hand clearly all the Twitter ITKs were wrong about him signing today.

On the other hand:

Awesome if true, that's much more like what I was expecting fee wise.

Littlewood CCFC

Yep, I'd ignore the fact you mentioned Dabo played every game bombing up and down without injury if I were you as well

Brilliant 🤪 another sausage who thinks professional athletes can't play 50 games a season. Dabo did play every game without injury, he had pain in pre season then he had a scan which shown he needed surgery. I'm sure that issue would of flagged up if he played 25 or 50 games eventually. Stop getting butthurt just because i said your hero isn't good enough 😂

Mucca Mad Boys

Brilliant 🤪 another sausage who thinks professional athletes can't play 50 games a season. Dabo did play every game without injury, he had pain in pre season then he had a scan which shown he needed surgery. I'm sure that issue would of flagged up if he played 25 or 50 games eventually. Stop getting butthurt just because i said your hero isn't good enough 😂

The season was finished 10 games early...

larry_david

Dabo and Rose both played pretty much every game they could and both suffered from injuries because of it. As did Kelly who clearly played through, don't understand your reasoning here. You say they suffered pain in pre season? Rob87 or whoever it was broke the news in May that they needed hip surgery so wasn't pre season was it.

Anyways good to chat, looking forward to Kelly and Sheaf battling it out next season.

Users who are viewing this thread