Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (3 Viewers)

Briles

I've got a feeling that this thread is about to give me covid...

RingoCCFC

He certainly knows how to win the ball back, all be it at the result of putting someone in a wheelchair in the process! :LOL:

ccfcway

He certainly knows how to win the ball back, all be it at the result of putting someone in a wheelchair in the process! :LOL:

In a world where even Jamal Loza can look good on you tube. Not convinced Sheaf agent will be buzzing at the above video.

Loza btw

RingoCCFC

Love the look of him looks proper

We could do with someone physically challenging in CM
In a world where even Jamal Loza can look good on you tube. Not convinced Sheaf agent will be buzzing at the above video.

Loza btw

I mean the twitter one is from his Doncaster performance against Wycombe and he seemed to be consistent! I was kind of shocked when I heard the transfer rumour as I was thinking surely we need a striker or someone proven. I do feel like we need someone strong in midfield though but that being said I feel like we’ve got a lot of depth already in midfield now and should be looking at a striker! But MR and the scouts do this for a living I just watch the games and drink beer! 🤣👍

Nonleagueherewecome

Tackling, height...just what we lack. Like a young Carlton Palmer :cool:

Nonleagueherewecome

Loza btw

True, but as a big D/DMC he's not gonna have too many dribbles past people and 30 yard screamers! What that little vid does is show us his basic attributes and role, a lot better than wiki or a vague Donny forum thread do.

Nonleagueherewecome

We could do with someone physically challenging in CM

I mean the twitter one is from his Doncaster performance against Wycombe and he seemed to be consistent! I was kind of shocked when I heard the transfer rumour as I was thinking surely we need a striker or someone proven. I do feel like we need someone strong in midfield though but that being said I feel like we’ve got a lot of depth already in midfield now and should be looking at a striker! But MR and the scouts do this for a living I just watch the games and drink beer! 🤣👍
AMC we have plenty of yes, but we need a 3rd option at DMC as Eccles is too raw and needs games on loan at a lower level. And we are probably after a striker too, of course...

RingoCCFC

True, but as a big D/DMC he's not gonna have too many dribbles past people and 30 yard screamers! What that little vid does is show us his basic attributes and role, a lot better than wiki or a vague Donny forum thread do.

Plus the difference between the two are that one’s still being held to a standard and in regard by Arsenal otherwise they’d have dropped him right away. I think what you said he could be a nice fit and he has the height and strength we lack. He looks like he’s not afraid to fight for the ball either.

ccfcway

Anything less than £1m is buttons for arsenal. You’d think they would give him to us and insist on a 30-40% sell on percentage.

Who knows, they may have touted that and we prefer to pay up front.

cc84cov

Straight competition for Kelly this one Kelly can’t play every game we need a player at the level to compete with him.

fernandopartridge

Assuming Kelly and Hamer are the first choices in central midfield, the query is obvious. Why spend a lot on a man who is likley to be a squad player? For choice I would prefer a loan as back-up to Kelly and Hamer. The wolves guy is a better option. This comment guarrantees that Sheaf will come and then dominate central midfield for the whole season.....

Or is Sheaf an upgrade for the departing Westbrooke, so if not cash-neutral, not far off it?
We do not have any cover for Kelly, it is an absolutely necessary signing in both short and long term

SlowerThanPlatt

The post about the 900k and that’s it been accepted has come from an account who claims he was a journalist for 25 years and joined Twitter 6 days ago. Make your own mind up

RingoCCFC

The post about the 900k and that’s it been accepted has come from an account who claims he was a journalist for 25 years and joined Twitter 6 days ago. Make your own mind up

There’s no chance we’ve paid 900k for him, considering we only paid a little above that region for Hame. I think if it’s true we will be offering way less or what ccfcway said it’d be a free with a hefty sell on percentage.

Users who are viewing this thread