Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Already been stated on the thread mate this was the figure stated on the other thread by the poster.

@The Lurker posted a thread stating 1m bud had gone in

He should've been more careful when he sat down really. Didn't know they made them as big as that though - more like one of those pugil sticks they used to fight with on Gladiators.

Skybluedownunder

Just been watching a video about him and looks like he had a couple of big injuries along the way during his development, one in his knee in pre season at Arsenal that ruled him out for quite some time. Hence the season long loan at Doncaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbo

£1m for competition for Kelly & Hamer in the championship for me is about right mate I think
thst is well beyond our budget for a squad / back up player. It's more than we paid for Godden, and strikers attract a premium

Magwitch

It’s all about squad building look at the team that played the last game v Doncaster in season 2018/19 and the one that kicked off last year v Southend and then what we finished with. This team is constantly evolving

Samo

Where is the usual sticky ins/outs thread????

Gibbo

Is it tho in the championship? McCallum money he was promised to re invest Westbrooke will give us another fee,I think we will see more go out maybe a surprise or 2 also
if we want to trade at breakeven-yes it is.

Mucca Mad Boys

thst is well beyond our budget for a squad / back up player. It's more than we paid for Godden, and strikers attract a premium

The vague ‘six figure’ price tag could just as easily be below what we paid for Gooden.

Now we’re in the Championship, we need good quality squad players. Kelly typically misses about 10 games in a season, and right now, we have only Eccles to replace him. At 22, this Sheaf player is in a good stead to come in, get a bit of game time in the Championship, and eventually replace Kelly. At 30 years old, Kelly we need someone in to replace him, eventually.

cooperskyblue

We need depth. We only have Hamer and Kelly who can play those sitting roles. An injury to one of them and it's Eccles. So to me this is perfect business adds depth, competition. Nothing to do with Kelly not being up to it I think he will be absolutely fine.

Westbrooke was deployed in those attacking mid positions where Hilssner, Shipley, O'hare, Allen are all ahead of him.
So westbrooke going to get Sheaf in just adds so much more balance to our midfield options.

mark82

It’s all about squad building look at the team that played the last game v Doncaster in season 2018/19 and the one that kicked off last year v Southend and then what we finished with. This team is constantly evolving

A squad of players will be even more important this season with it being compressed.

robbiekeane

No I didn’t, find it, no wait a bit I’m sure one of the resident keyboard geeks will look.
Where has it been said Dabo to play CDM find it and show me
Here you go, you suggested he could be pushed into midfield for and play the Walsh role, which is a CDM.

Does anyone think Dabo could be pushed forward into midfield, he’s immense in his forward play his passing improved as the season progressed. Could he fill the Walsh role ?

BackRoomRummermill

Hope this happens. Exactly the sort of plauers we should be investing in like Hamer, players we can develop and who in a year or 2 could be worth some serious money.

Really hope we get him as having him, Kelly and Hamer as the options for CDM would be great.

it’s a different world in this league now , we will do a good job now

mark82

Like I said one of the keyboard geeks would look, but it does say could not should.

giphy.gif

People have said worse things on here. Own it.

Liquid Gold

You’re taking to the guy who slandered someone on here for months saying he was stealing from charity and when it was proven to be the other way round disappeared and still hasn’t made the donation.

Users who are viewing this thread