Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Orca

Was Stewart Robson the last midfielder we signed from Arsenal ? If Sheaf is half the player he was we've got a player.
Sheafo Hamer Hamer sheafo Hamer Hamer Sheafo Sheafo Sheafo Sheafo

Stephen Hughes maybe? Or was he a free agent?

Love the chant btw

BigadamL

something tells me it might of been a loan all along and with walsh doing so well last year they were trying to get that option to buy in which was the hold up? obvs i know nothing just guessing

Grendel

kg82

Do you ever stop sprouting bollocks? You have no idea what happened with this deal other than believing some shit on twitter from people who have as much clue as what is going on at the club as you do
Why, how many bollocks does he have?

Johnnythespider

Was Stewart Robson the last midfielder we signed from Arsenal ? If Sheaf is half the player he was we've got a player.
Ok so it appears we've had a whole team from Arsenal since Robson. Must do homework was a comment often seen in my school report.

Frostie

By all reports we wanted him on a perm I think the player had issues with coming here for one reason or another.

Moody one for me this not sure if he’s fully committed to even coming here.

There is no evidence for this at all you negative ninny.
Actually it was us who wanted the loan.
"We thank Arsenal for agreeing to loan Ben to us"

robbiethemole

I can't believe all the negative shite on here, moody one, lazy, don't want him he's smiling, etc,etc. Here's some news for you all, your opinion registers absolutely fucking ZERO on Robin's scale.
We never used to have all this info before when signing players, so it needs to be used wisely not slagging a bloke off before he's signed.
I still trust MR and AV to know 100% more than any fucker on here. PUSB

SlowerThanPlatt

I can't believe all the negative shite on here, moody one, lazy, don't want him he's smiling, etc,etc. Here's some news for you all, your opinion registers absolutely fucking ZERO on Robin's scale.
We never used to have all this info before when signing players, so it needs to be used wisely not slagging a bloke off before he's signed.
I still trust MR and AV to know 100% more than any fucker on here. PUSB
It’s only one person tbf

fatso

I can really see us surprising a few teams this season, with a new spine to the team added in the last few days, all of whome are over 6 foot tall and physically strong, I'm looking forward to us being able to dominate the opposition and not hanging on to a single goal by our finger nails.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Love the chant, but to stick with the spirit of the original, shouldn’t the last 4 names be a different player? Maybe Walker, Godden or Kelly?

steve cooper

Do you ever stop sprouting bollocks? You have no idea what happened with this deal other than believing some shit on twitter from people who have as much clue as what is going on at the club as you do
I can see the connection between sprouts and bollocks, but do you mean spouting?

mr_monkey

Sky live transfer feed has reported it with an option to buy, so not sure who’s right at the minute!

I'd say we are probably correct, as others have said the arsenal site seems a very cut and paste template jobber and our site is very specific on it

Joy Division

I'd imagine this deal will be combined with a view to buy in January. With him being 23 in February I'd be surprised if he were to find a route into their first team no matter how well he does this season.

Users who are viewing this thread