Video Ben Gibson own goal hands Coventry City late equaliser against Norwich! 🤯 (1 Viewer)

Essexrobbie

Brilliant that our goal came from one of their time wasting knobs. The only thing better would have been if their keeper had made some drastic cock up, or thrown it in his own net. I havnt despised a sides style of play more since I can remember, petty little fouls to break down any of our counter attacks, unpunished by the trully awful referee. Simms or Wright didnt deserve to score because of their inept desion making and just highlights our problems in attack at the moment. Godden on from the start and we would have won that at a canter. How norwich are above us is beyond belief.

ProfessorbyGrace

Makes you realise that, in fact, we do have a fair slice of fortune at times.

A few minutes later, we almost forced another own goal from them.

JimmyHillsbeard

Makes you realise that, in fact, we do have a fair slice of fortune at times.

A few minutes later, we almost forced another own goal from them.
No penalty/freekick and red card for Wilson vs QPR.
Blackburn's disallowed goal
Norwich's shout for a penalty when Jamie Allen fell on a player who had dispossessed him....

We've been on the fortunate side of some massive decisions laterly, and yet all I heard on Saturday was "if Huddersfield hadn't scored in injuty time, we'd be on the verge of the play offs" (regardless of the fact that Huddersfield had pinned us into our own box for most of the second half)

Frostie

Norwich's shout for a penalty when Jamie Allen fell on a player who had dispossessed him....

We've been on the fortunate side of some massive decisions laterly, and yet all I heard on Saturday was "if Huddersfield hadn't scored in injuty time, we'd be on the verge of the play offs" (regardless of the fact that Huddersfield had pinned us into our own box for most of the second half)
The Blackburn & Norwich ones were clearly correct decisions, nothing lucky about them.

QPR I agree we got a bit fortunate, but the guy has punted the ball about 10 yards ahead & wide of goal removing any chance of an "obvious goalscoring opportunity" therefore it should have been a free-kick & a yellow card.

JimmyHillsbeard

The Blackburn & Norwich ones were clearly correct decisions, nothing lucky about them.

QPR I agree we got a bit fortunate, but the guy has punted the ball about 10 yards ahead & wide of goal removing any chance of an "obvious goalscoring opportunity" therefore it should have been a free-kick & a yellow card.

I haven’t seen Saturday’s back yet but it looked v fortunate to me at the time.

The Blackburn decision is very dubious. If had happened to us several of our fans would have tried to organise a March to the refs house with pitchforks and blazing lanterns. Although I think I’m more concerned with the way he walked through 4 of our outfield players before he even reached Wilson tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balli001

The allen one...the Norwich lad fell in to him

Users who are viewing this thread