Ben Foster (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Just interested to hear people’s thoughts on this and how you’d feel if it was one of our players doing it, certainly upset a few Watford fans for sure and the hierarchy last season

JoshCCFC1987

Owners and fans just looking for a scapegoat imo if the club really didn’t want him doing it they wouldn’t of played him pretty every week

Terry Gibson's perm

A winning team no problem but one that is losing not a great idea, this blog will stop other clubs taking him on.

shepardo01

Just interested to hear people’s thoughts on this and how you’d feel if it was one of our players doing it, certainly upset a few Watford fans for sure and the hierarchy last season

Saw this, and a few comments saying that he was pretty much their best player, so not affecting performance.

Skybluemichael

Still living locally and rents office space in Warwick if Moore goes could he be the replacement? Wasn’t a cov fan at school but a Tottenham fan

alexccfc99

Am I the only one who finds him an annoying prick?

I’d be livid at his antics if I was a Watford supporter last season

I remember after they got humped 5-0 at home to Liverpool last season, Foster went on his YouTube channel and said “Oh it’s alright I triple captained Mohamed Salah (who scored a hattrick) on FPL” and he also gave tickets to Paddy Pimblett the UFC fighter who is a big Liverpool fan and all his family who ended up getting booted out for celebrating in the Watford end

So unprofessional for a 39 year old

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’d be livid at his antics if I was a Watford supporter last season

I remember after they got humped 5-0 at home to Liverpool last season, Foster went on his YouTube channel and said “Oh it’s alright I triple captained Mohamed Salah (who scored a hattrick) on FPL” and he also gave tickets to Paddy Pimblett the UFC fighter who is a big Liverpool fan and all his family who ended up getting booted out for celebrating in the Watford end

So unprofessional for a 39 year old
Isn't that a conflict of interest and possibly against betting rules?

Evo1883

Comes across as a nice bloke , always painted the club In a good light .. just miserable killjoys tbh

Users who are viewing this thread