Ben Foster/Cycling GK (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Coming under fire from Watford fans recently with his ‘vlogs’. Posted this as the description after Watford’s 5-0 loss to Liverpool at the weekend and gave tickets to a Liverpool fan who got kicked out celebrating one of the goals. Scapegoat or a genuine issue?

5B580C0E-4891-4B5C-8961-3071F499D171.jpeg

LastGarrison

Coming under fire from Watford fans recently with his ‘vlogs’. Posted this as the description after Watford’s 5-0 loss to Liverpool at the weekend and gave tickets to a Liverpool fan who got kicked out celebrating one of the goals. Scapegoat or a genuine issue?

View attachment 22312
He gave the tickets to Paddy the Baddy, a Scouse UFC fighter.

Was quite amusing watching some 50 odd year old steward telling him he was getting removed for his own safety.

I find Foster excruciatingly cringeworthy and not sure I’d be happy with him doing all this sort of stuff as a current first team player if I was a fan or one of his team mates.

Frostie

Was all harmless when he was out of the team but now he's underperforming in a team getting battered & in a real relegation scrap I think he should put it on the back burner for a while.
Probably doesn't help that Watford don't exactly have stable management else you'd fancy they'd stamp it out.
Can you imagine Fergie or even Robins allowing something like that?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
My boy loves his vlogs, but with an ingratiating description like that, I can understand why Watford fans are annoyed. As Frostie said, the fact he's now in the first team and they're losing isn't helping, but you'd have thought he'd be a bit smarter and tone it down a bit!

hill83

Some if his stuff is decent behind the scenes content. But needs to wind it in now he’s playing (and losing) really. As has been said above. But he’s essentially using it as something to do after football, including the podcast. I’m not convinced he thought he would be playing again.

Users who are viewing this thread