Bellamy (1 Viewer)

ovduk78

He was u21 manager for Kompany at Anderlecht but quit midway through the season on mental health grounds.

JulianDarbyFTW

Hoped it was David Bellamy, tbh. And sure, he may have been dead for 3 years, but I have no doubt he has better leadership capabilities than the little gobshite fella.

Covkid1968#

Think I mentioned this before on here but I was involved in his house purchase when he moved to the club. Initially I was right chuffed to be doing the finances but after the first meeting I took an instant dislike to him…. And that feeling never changed. I can’t think of anyone I’ve ever met where I’ve felt like that within 20 minutes !

slowpoke

Think I mentioned this before on here but I was involved in his house purchase when he moved to the club. Initially I was right chuffed to be doing the finances but after the first meeting I took an instant dislike to him…. And that feeling never changed. I can’t think of anyone I’ve ever met where I’ve felt like that within 20 minutes !
Carlton Palmer another horrible piece of work in my taxi days picked him up a few times from the Hilton where he lived at the weekends ignorant up his own arse prick if ever I met one.

Users who are viewing this thread