Being a cov fan (1 Viewer)

cov1987

This seasons been a nightmare for us and after yesterdays game i sat down and thought when is our luck going to change, we are the least successfull team in the league,s in the past 20 years being of that age where i seen us win the cup i now feel sorry for the likes of the younger generation of city fans who at the moment must be struggling to keep the faith with most of there mates supporting the top premiership teams this is sad to see i just hope our luck will change as we deserve it.

stnomskyblue

I know what you mean. My son often curses me that he was born in Cov! I have pointed out the many, many glory hunters in Cov who support over teams. His uncle/cousin worked on him when he was young, even bought him Man U pyjamas FFS. But he says no, he is a Cov kid, so he supports them. But, getting back to your point, he often say that I am lucky because I have the memories like 1987 to keep me going. All he has had is the shit of the 21st century Sky Blue disaster.

PUSB

Bloodnut1964

I am 47 and have supported Cov most of my life, well since I was 16 anyway, like it or not I'm a City fan good or bad times.
I can't ever remember us having such a bad team and struggling so much.
I'm sure things will get better thou so keep the faith!

guicey15

Yeah i would say i am of the "younger generation." My first memory as a Cov fan was listening to us getting relegated in 2001. So I don't really have anything special to cherish, last game at Highfield Road is about as good as any memory i have.

Glen

It can only get worse, how can it get better we have no money pissing money every month and do not own our own grounds JOKE complete joke

Users who are viewing this thread