Behind the scenes discussions? (1 Viewer)

skybluebal

Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first post having followed all the CCFC posts as a guest for some time. I believe there is a lot of behind the scenes discussions going on that we don't know about and that is not going to be made public. The reason for all the posturing by SISU is to try to drive the price up for a sale. Look at the key points:

- SISU are putting all their companies related to CCFC into OTIUM
- They talk about a new stadium and a ground share which makes NO economic sense
- They have alienated the fans; the Council; and got themselves one hell of a negative image (which I don't think they care much about!) means no income
- They are not prepared to lose face

I pray this is the path they are following and PH4 steps in to buy them out. The alternative is frightening and means the end of our club in its current form.

quinn1971

Firstly I'd just like to say that this is my first post having followed all the CCFC posts as a guest for some time. I believe there is a lot of behind the scenes discussions going on that we don't know about and that is not going to be made public. The reason for all the posturing by SISU is to try to drive the price up for a sale. Look at the key points:

- SISU are putting all their companies related to CCFC into OTIUM
- They talk about a new stadium and a ground share which makes NO economic sense
- They have alienated the fans; the Council; and got themselves one hell of a negative image (which I don't think they care much about!) means no income
- They are not prepared to lose face

I pray this is the path they are following and PH4 steps in to buy them out. The alternative is frightening and means the end of our club in its current form.

Unfortunately I think the last piece of your post is worryingly close.i cant see it going any other way sisu won't sell and acl won't back down either....stale mate...only the football league can stop sisu's moronic plans..I wont hold my breath.

SonOfSnoz

Sisu stick a load of their debt into a company called CCFC, liquidate & job done!
Joy wins, does she care about Coventry folks does she #%#^%#.

Users who are viewing this thread