Behind closed doors match against Villa (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Get in...always like a good win against the villa whatever level...PUSB

Harries11

XI
O'Brien (45'Burge), Hickman(70'Eccles), Hyam(45'Grimmer), Davies(61'Camwell), Thompson(45'Mcdonald), Brown(45'Mason), Ogogo(61'Shipley), Doyle(61'Alassani), Andreu(48'Westbrooke), Biamou(61'Stedman), Ponticelli(45'Clarke Harris)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought Andreu Ponticelli was an opera singer?
Here he is, singing with Celine Dion...…
Opera singers.jpg

Mr Panda

Does anyone ever look at pictures of Ponticelli, like the ones of today's game, and think that he could do with shifting a little timber?

Mr Panda

I just feel like if he conditions himself a little bit and shifts a little weight it'll take him up a level.

He's by no means out of shape, don't get me wrong. I just think if you compare his physique to that of your average higher level footballer, he's got a bit of work to do.

higgs

I just feel like if he conditions himself a little bit and shifts a little weight it'll take him up a level.

He's by no means out of shape, don't get me wrong. I just think if you compare his physique to that of your average higher level footballer, he's got a bit of work to do.
He's a bit like Rooney

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr Panda

He's a bit like Rooney

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rooney had a first touch, ability to link up and vision. You need something extra if you're going to be a weighty footballer.

It's like having a lad with 20 finishing on Football Manager but with less than adequate physical attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread