Beers for Wembley (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Don't mind a doom bar or two ;)

I don't forget my roots to be cool, I'll still rock a snake bite and black.

vow

Respeck for the Snakebite un Black. The wife used it when I first met her.
My Snakebite and black or Diesel as we used to call it, once or twice down the Dog & Trumpet used to consist of:
A bottle of Diamond White, Skol 1080 and a bottle of Cherry B. Suffice to say I only needed 2 or 3 to make it a good night! Bloody expensive too.

Nick

Administrator
My Snakebite and black or Diesel as we used to call it, once or twice down the Dog & Trumpet used to consist of:
A bottle of Diamond White, Skol 1080 and a bottle of Cherry B. Suffice to say I only needed 2 or 3 to make it a good night! Bloody expensive too.
Ha I had one once with special brew, a can of k and black currant. I can just about remember sleeping in the bogs in that bar by the bus station. Dogma was it? Good night!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I bought four cans of Tennents super before the Charity shield against Everton,Can only remember bits of the day.
Only that Wayne Clarke scored for them and maybe a schoolboy game before ours England v Holland?

siblue

Im already in wetherspoons near wembly lovely pint ot thatchers £2.65 its cov friendly all weekend,like a morgue in here at minute but guaranteed to get lively now.They do stop serving 1 hour befor kick off any othet Cov fans here early for a few im falling asleep

Monners

Im already in wetherspoons near wembly lovely pint ot thatchers £2.65 its cov friendly all weekend,like a morgue in here at minute but guaranteed to get lively now.They do stop serving 1 hour befor kick off any othet Cov fans here early for a few im falling asleep
Friday:
200w.gif

Sunday
200w.gif
:

The Great Eastern

Doom Bar is the Carling of ale really, pretty mediocre.
Just hope Sylus, Syrus, Sileage, Syphillis or whatever he's called, has considerable beers before the game to ward off the inevitable kicking he'll get off other Cov fans if him & his mates try to get on the pitch and have the game called off.
Wish I could have a few beers but driving down from Naaaridge on the day.

Edgey95

Less than 3 hours of work then the boozy party weekend begins haha!!

Liquid Gold

I'm trying to work out if I should have a drink tonight and tomorrow to prep me or save myself for the party on Sunday. Advice and suggestions welcome.

Nick

Administrator
Train ended up getting on the one an hour after.

Ended up sinking 6 cans of Premier sat by the wall and had none of for the train.

then the train had no beer.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread