Beer machines (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Anyone got one?
The Blade seems popular the the Phillips is half the price and has decent reviews.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was thinking of getting one , but I think the novelty would where off fairly quickly . There’s some good offers on beer hawk though

clint van damme

Would it be like a Tassimo where it ends up in the cupboard and you just go and buy cans?

this has crossed my mind which is why I didn't want to fork at £500 quid for the blade.
The Phillips is £200 and they do Stella.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would it be like a Tassimo where it ends up in the cupboard and you just go and buy cans?
And it’s £30 for a 6 litre keg which is what roughly 10pints you can get 3 cases for the same price or less

clint van damme

And it’s £30 for a 6 litre keg which is what roughly 10pints you can get 3 cases for the same price or less

a lovely pint though apparently but yeah, pushes up the weekly ale bill.
Think Moretti for the blade works out slightly cheaper.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Keep an eye out on either amazon or Tesco as I seen the krup dispenser being sold for about £80/90 last year on Black Friday

jordan210

any good ?

covmark

a lovely pint though apparently but yeah, pushes up the weekly ale bill.
Think Moretti for the blade works out slightly cheaper.
My mate has a blade, and gets the Moretti. Absolutely swears by it. Turning him into an alcoholic haha. You get money off kegs when you send back returns apparently.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

My mate has a blade, and gets the Moretti. Absolutely swears by it. Turning him into an alcoholic haha. You get money off kegs when you send back returns apparently.

Fancy spending a load of money and a beer machine and using it to serve up that piss water. Like putting Nescafe through my bean to cup machine (no offence)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Surely you've got local micro breweries or indie boozers willing to deliver mini kegs or bottles etc?

Spend yer wedge with them instead of some gimmicky tat.

covmark

Fancy spending a load of money and a beer machine and using it to serve up that piss water. Like putting Nescafe through my bean to cup machine (no offence)
I'm with you as it happens, seems too much money just so you can pull a pint instead of pouring one.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Get your self down Aldi and get a load of Rossini , £1:29 for a pint bottle . Till this whole thing blows over

Reactions: vow

clint van damme

I think having considered the sage advice of some of the forums greatest minds I'm not going to bother with such a frivolous purchase in these uncertain times. Cheers!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Start a beer thread, get some recommendations (sure there was one already, but I can't be arsed to find it!)
I may have started a few of those , but I can honesty recommend Rossini from Aldi ( phoney peroni) really nice and very smooth and in my opinion better then peroni . Although during this lockdown I’m not going to drink as much for the first few weeks I was on it every night

Sbarcher

Spooky! Article about them in today’s Mailonline.

Covstu

Been tempted a few times with these but feel the novelty would wear off quickly unless I had a bar or a proper designated place for it

clint van damme

So the wife's only gone and bought me one. Not a Blade a German make.
Dhillions got a sale on as well.
Think I'll order a couple of kegs from them later. Sky blue army lager for £15 a keg

Sky_Blue_Daz

So the wife's only gone and bought me one. Not a Blade a German make.
Dhillions got a sale on as well.
Think I'll order a couple of kegs from them later. Sky blue army lager for £15 a keg
Apologies for the bump , Clint are you Still using Your machine . We are renovating our garage and I’m going to bite the bullet and get a Phillips one .

clint van damme

Apologies for the bump , Clint are you Still using Your machine . We are renovating our garage and I’m going to bite the bullet and get a Phillips one .

I haven't used it for a few weeks though was looking at some kegs the other day.

Definitely a bit of a novelty but if you're making yourself a man cave worth including one in your budget.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m on the waiting list for the Phillips machine .

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thought I’d bump this,Aldi are selling the Phillips perfect draft machine online for £200 and in store from Sunday

Sky_Blue_Daz

After some umming and aahhhing I bought the phillips machine, and had the Lowenbrau keg over the weekend.
not going to touch it during the week though.

got 2 other kegs ready

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bumping this again they are selling the Phillips draft machines on the beer hawk site for £179

Users who are viewing this thread