Beer in the ground? (1 Viewer)

GIMOC

Social media rumour I know but anyone believe it could be true? Hopefully not as that would impact the club as we get 50% food and drink?

GIMOC

Apparently no beer available at the ground due to non payment. Not sure how true, probably another social media rumour

• Wow
Reactions: vow

CV22SBA

Pretty sure the club would have said if there was no catering at the game.
Price of a pint in Club Coventry is the same as my local.

tskezz

Do we get revenue from sales at bars? I was under the impression they paid us a fee and then kept any sales etc. Is this not the case?

Grendel

Do we get revenue from sales at bars? I was under the impression they paid us a fee and then kept any sales etc. Is this not the case?

I don’t think it’s ever been stated what we actually get

pusbccfc

£10.80 for a two pinter. Bargain.

pusbccfc

Anyone else have their payment come up as HMV Empire on their account? Bought beers from two different vendors in Block 15 yesterday?

Wonder what that is about?

GIMOC

apparently it could be an issue next week. The tender is available. dhillions brewery look likely to get it

Johnnythespider

'Fixie' from the Purity brewery based in South Warwickshire, because of this I drink it and don't find it too bad. Same brewery that does Mad Goose, Ubu, Gold and Longhorn etc
I asked for a pint of it at the purity bar but they weren't serving it.

Grendel

I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. I'd never heard of it though. I'm guessing it's cheap for them.

I doubt it’s cheap as it’s Purity Ale. It’s a coffee based stout

SkyBlueScottie

Being reported in the Mail that Heinekin did remove their products for fear of non payment article also states that all suppliers have been told they will not be paid this month.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Apparently no beer available at the ground due to non payment. Not sure how true, probably another social media rumour

So it's bring a bottle next Wednesday then 😂.

Users who are viewing this thread