Bedwetting but (1 Viewer)

napolimp

It was our decision not to spend the hamer money and still doesn’t explain your bizarre logic we can operate in first gear this season and push on next which implies the players will naturally evolve and improve - it’s a foolish logic

I tried to decipher what you're saying, but literally have no idea what you're prattling on about. Bizarre logic players will improve? How am I even supposed to respond to that?

Brighton Sky Blue

People "being woken at the break of dawn/couldn't get to sleep" bad!

I can relate tbf, had a horrible nightmare about us losing to Cardiff last week. Then it bastard came true.
I woke up in Cardiff on Wednesday morning with haemorrhoids, which I blame on Palmer, Wright and Wilson just because

Grendel

I tried to decipher what you're saying, but literally have no idea what you're prattling on about. Bizarre logic players will improve? How am I even supposed to respond to that?

First gear suggests lack of energy and cruising - it’s a bizarre logic yes

Mcbean

I’m offended as you have started another bed wetting thread , I’m going to have to go in the corner and rant about Gus and Vik leaving us in the lurch

Torquay Sky Blue

Don’t buy all this new team, needs to gel etc. We’ve been utter shite. And the main reason being the midfield has been total non Existent.

A central midfield pairing of Kelly & Eccles is League one standard at best. This is the problem.
I think Kelly is the only one looking remotely like a midfielder and he's playing by muscle memory. Eccles is a major disappointment in my opinion. Had high hopes for him but he's looking more league 1 than ever

saveitforthewombles

I agree with a lot of this. However, I didn't care that last year the centre halves weren't our players. They played well for that year and helped to take us the verge of the Premier League.

I don't get the obsession with having our own players. There seems to be an assumption that they will all develop and become assets but it's perfectly possible that many of them won't. I don't understand the aversion to loans. We are far weaker this year and lack the quality that many loans bring.
Point being - not having your own players means you have to start from scratch every year. Either loaning the same players OR like for like replacements. It's a hamster wheel that leaves you short (as we are seeing right now with a whole new defence trying to gel together). I don't disagree with loans per se - our issue was the fact that 3/4 of our best centre backs were loans. Hard to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread