Beat the drop (1 Viewer)

edgy

Can't help but feel we'll need something from the last game. It's just what we do.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Just looking at the run in of teams in and around us and Birmingham's is horrendous.

8 of their remaining fixtures is against teams in the top half of the table. In particular that includes 4 of the current top 6 as well as an in-form Cardiff and Barnsley. They also play an in-form Nottingham Forest and Derby who are now quickly climbing up the table.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Just looking at the run in of teams in and around us and Birmingham's is horrendous.

8 of their remaining fixtures is against teams in the top half of the table. In particular that includes 4 of the current top 6 as well as an in-form Cardiff and Barnsley. They also play an in-form Nottingham Forest and Derby who are now quickly climbing up the table.
May I be the first to say

giphy.gif

AFCCOVENTRY

We will probably not win against the teams we should beat and beat the teams we think we will lose. No point predicting the results. Just need to get to 4 wins ASAP and some draws.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I know it seems like all I do is post bookies odds on relegation threads, but... we're 7/1 to go down with Skybet.

So they must like us/our favourable run-in/3 other teams are shitter than us/believe Biamou will come good...

Funny how folk on here will say 'the bookies are always right' but are convinced we're going down...

Ccfcisparks

I know it seems like all I do is post bookies odds on relegation threads, but... we're 7/1 to go down with Skybet.

So they must like us/our favourable run-in/3 other teams are shitter than us/believe Biamou will come good...

Funny how folk on here will say 'the bookies are always right' but are convinced we're going down...
The odds have drifted then by some bit. At one point, when Rotherham went on their run our odds went down to 5/2 on some sites. Nice to see others have faith in us, even if we as fans dont!

letsallsingtogether

Godden scores important goals, he will do the same over the last 10 games 👌
That's my worry too many expect him to hit the ground running, might take him a few games to get going and with the limited chances our forwards get it will be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread