Beard Oil (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

Just received some beard oil from the “beard club” website today, just finished applying my dime sized dose, anyone have any stories about beard club beard oil or any beard oil in general? Does it work at all or is that 17 quid down the drain?

Brighton Sky Blue

Just received some beard oil from the “beard club” website today, just finished applying my dime sized dose, anyone have any stories about beard club beard oil or any beard oil in general? Does it work at all or is that 17 quid down the drain?

You can get the same results with conditioner or a good moisturiser to be honest

SkyBlueScottie

I use one that's about £1.50 - £2.00 tames the straggly ones, so does its job, also smells nice. I used to use one that was apparently a bit fancier certainly cost more, it was like dubbin what I put on my footy boots.

rob9872

Thinly veiled I can grow a beard thread

(Which I actually can't as it looks patchy and shit!)

JAM See

What do you think?

Sbarcher

I think the beard oil wells are the key to the Taliban expansion strategy.

vow

Yeah used conditioner as well. Similar results. Moisturiser can leave it looking a bit greasy , plus potentially get told off by the wife for using her moisturiser on my facial hair.
Would you be using the same conditioner on your hair as well as your beard?

Or is it a separate conditioner for the beard?

Beard is thick, wirey and a little grey, so looking to soften it up a bit!

SkyBlueScottie

Would you be using the same conditioner on your hair as well as your beard?

Or is it a separate conditioner for the beard?

Beard is thick, wirey and a little grey, so looking to soften it up a bit!
I used the wife's hair conditioner, but it can dry you out a bit. I keep mine short so a light oil is all I need really.

Reactions: vow

vow

This is the cheap stuff I am on about, even cheaper than I remember, smells great, does the job.
Cheers, used the wife's moisturiser recently and it worked ok.

I'll keep a look out for the oil you mentioned, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread