Beach Towel (1 Viewer)

luwalla

Anyone know where you can get coventry beach towels ?

luwalla

Your Google broke m8 ?
there was a site someone posted on here a while back that did stuff like this... did google to try and find it.. couldn't.. so i thought id post on here and at least give someone the cheap thrill of stating the obvious & thinking they have been really smartcastic ;)

pastythegreat

Anyone know where you can get coventry beach towels ?
They did have one in the club shop last season. Whether that's something that's been carried over by Hummel idk. Maybe worth having a look at GMK online maybe??

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

I will have to dig my old one out for a photo. “sky blue dude” towel at least 30 years old.

dutchman

I didnt realise Coventry HAD a beach!
Oddly enough it did at one time. Where the river ran shallow there were stretches of sand along the side which locals referred to as "the beach". One was at the bottom of Gulson Road where the garage now is. Funfairs were held there in the 1950s. I believe there was another sandy stretch along the River Sowe but I'm not familiar with that area. Parents were warned to keep their kids away from it during the polio scare.

ajsccfc

I like that Terrace site, but there's a few bits with this design

3ErrT9b.png

I find it hard to believe people reminisce too much about the season of Craig Bellamy and relegation

Sbarcher

That’s my old Sky Blue Dude beach towel.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I heard that the initial batch of those towels had an error and the last e was missed off.

Thankfully they were able to get rid of them quite quickly by giving them to players like Andre Wright, Vernam, Agyei, Yakubu, Turnbull, Folivi, Rawson, Kwame, Gadzhev, Reid........

Ricketts

I heard that the initial batch of those towels had an error and the last e was missed off.

Thankfully they were able to get rid of them quite quickly by giving them to players like Andre Wright, Vernam, Agyei, Yakubu, Turnbull, Folivi, Rawson, Kwame, Gadzhev, Reid........
Just reversing Boris' joke?

Users who are viewing this thread