Bcfc rip? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

Word on the wire is that Birmingham City are considerably close to admin. This leaves me wondering...

If Birmingham city are going into admin while Coventry City have yet to, and it could be considered that we are in a considerably worse situation, then could it be that the board are trying to keep the club afloat purely because a deal is imminent? If there wasn't then the board could have flung us down the river months ago.

rob9872

Perhaps we can get Marlon King on a free ... :)

rob9872

I don't want him either ... although you know it would all be forgotten as soon as he scored his first goal. Fickle as they come :)

SkyBlueUkeman

All too true. But in all seriousness this has given me a bit of hope. If the club had no prospects they would have just packed up.

Although, to look at it another way, SISU may just want to be making up for losses and packing off in the near future. Bloody modern football.

bamalamafizzfazz

Another club who were mentioned in the dispatches documentary. I don't think Leicester will be too far behind especially if they don't go up.

Another club who were mentioned in the dispatches documentary. I don't think Leicester will be too far behind especially if they don't go up.

Fook you lot don't get it do you??? Investment in a trust fund so when the owners leave we're fine. Stadium naming rights and they've told us that their ideologies is the same as Abramovich for Chelsea. We'll be fine. You just need your Joe Dhinsa now though don't you !!

With Birmingham's owner locked up and his assetts frozen, there isn't much chance of any further investment in them at the moment. I don't think this can be compared to the situation here at CCFC.

Makes sense that Carson wanted to hire MK too. Obviously wanted to take some of the heat off himself.

Last edited:

Covstu

Ha! sad little fox only appears when we talk about his team, yes i am sure they have a similar ideology as Roman! we will see....

smileycov

Facebook User
Listening to Talk Sport today, they are not going into Admin...not even close! They will however be selling 2/3 "stars" but that is normal in the scenario of relegation. Still think we can turn em over at Shit Andrews though!

CovScott88

If this is even remotely true, it may actually be bad for us because they will be forced to sell players for lowered transfer fees, therefore we wouldn't get as much of a sell on fee for Scott Dann.

Users who are viewing this thread