BBC News: Iraq conflict: Civilians suffering 'staggering' violence - UN (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

It is horrendous and you fear without "someone" putting troops on the ground then it is only going to get worse. I deal with the Kurdish Government for work so I am on their mailing list and they send around a weekly update on the situation from their side of things (admittedly with a good bit of propaganda thrown in) and the whole situation is just, for want of a better word, shit!!

Sick Boy

It's incredibly depressing and sadly something that most in the West aren't bothered about. There is only concern when something on our doorstep.

Still, as long as the narcissistic masses get to post their latest selfies and complain about their bullshit, who cares?

Sick Boy

It is horrendous and you fear without "someone" putting troops on the ground then it is only going to get worse. I deal with the Kurdish Government for work so I am on their mailing list and they send around a weekly update on the situation from their side of things (admittedly with a good bit of propaganda thrown in) and the whole situation is just, for want of better word, shit!!

Putting in ground troops in is what the murdering scumbags want though. Would love to see those emails, if possible? Would be very interesting.

I know a woman from Kurdistan (26) and her cousin is still over there. Apparently he told her that Isis is massively blown out of proportion and that really they are all pathetic kids with little power and it has been massively over exaggerated by the western media.

Macca

I more and more convinced that we should keep the fuck out of it. Too many different denominations and ethnic loyalties and a culture of solving these differences with casual violence

bringbackrattles

On twitter tonight I saw a piece on the barbarity of ISIS and watched some of it and it has made me feel sick. I swore I'd never watch any of it but for some reason I did,and now wish I didn't. It showed them beheading youngsters and just throwing their bodies into a heap as if they were rubbish,really horrific. How you can stop these monsters I haven't a clue,but something has to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread