Bayliss (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I was thinking about bayliss earlier funny enough. A cheeky loan till end of season

Think he would better than Shipley as amc in our formstions

speedie87

I never quite understand why we think players like George Thomas, who had nothing but a half season of form in League 2, would be superstars if they stayed with us.

Maybe he's maximised his earnings while he hit his peak form, and ends up at a Championship club on a bigger salary than if he stayed with us. Maybe he'd have dropped like a stone if with us, and would be reserve at Solihull Moors.

It was the relegation season from league one where he has his good half season

Terry Gibson's perm

Look at Bigi now. Playing for Glentoran. Other than his checkstrade final goal he’s achieved nothing as a footballer but no doubt on paper is a millionaire. Lucky bastard

Very lucky as talent definitely bypassed him he was just a breaker up of play and got lucky because players like Makele at Chelsea were all the rage then.

Terry Gibson's perm

George Thomas was a poor finisher who could only score when he didn’t think about it, when he had time he missed loads, a bit like that little welsh shit we signed to replace Robbie Keane

Blind-Faith

Would take him back , much prefer having him in the starting 11 than Shipley or Allen, but I can’t see it happening

rob9872

Would take him back , much prefer having him in the starting 11 than Shipley or Allen, but I can’t see it happening
I'm not saying you're wrong but based on what? The other two did it in L1 whereas he went straight from L2. At the time a massive step up, but now I see PNE as a rival that we can compete with and he can't get in their side. At a year or two younger he age on his side so hopefully more improvement in him but would still be quite a gamble imo.

cov donkey kick

Think hamer will be sold on at the end of this season along with dabo its the way the club works. There business model as long as there are replacements of equal quality coming in then I guess it works for Robins and the team.

Users who are viewing this thread