Bayliss (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Definitely need another cm. Kelly, Bayliss, Shipley, Westbrooke and another would be enough.

steve82

Everyone has likened Tom Bayliss to emulate James Maddison’s rise to the Premier League or Championship at the least but let’s be honest at this stage he could end up the same current pathway as Ben Stevenson.

I think MR does need to go careful consideration with him and his summer recruitment plans in midfield as looking back 2 years ago we were hopeful and content with a midfield of Doyle, Stevenson and the arrival of Kelly.
Ben Stevenson was not ultimately and lost the desire and fight lost 3rd choice option to Tom Bayliss himself and in January called in with a cold and off he went to a development squad with a pay rise most likely to the disappointment of MR but softened by the emergence of Tom.

Now Im not saying he will but Tom could find himself on the bench dependant on MR’s plans early next season and be disillusioned with life at ccfc like Stevenson was and his agent engineer a move away.

I’m sure MR will recall this experience and will do the right thing with him factoring all the equations together as he knows Tom’s personality, of any potential interest in him, what his agent is like and who knows could well end opting to cash in on him this summer if he feels a repeat of the Ben Stevenson situation come January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread