Bayliss to Derby (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCRJ

Robins said he'd been offered a new contract a couple of weeks back now. The longer we go on before he signs that the less likely that he will. Kind of suggests he's looking at his options (or you can at least bet his agent will be scuttling round like a rat trying to drum up some interest).

Although that is the case, bare in mind it's only been a couple of weeks since it was offered and they're currently abroad on pre-season so it's unlikely anything will be sorted until they're back. But you are right, the longer it goes on the clearer it becomes he doesn't want to commit his future to CCFC.

Hobo

Derby have just signed central and attacking midfielder Mason Mount on a season long loan from Chelsea. I can't see any interest coming from either parties now. Derby are packed in midfield and Bayliss is far too talented to be playing for their U23's.

And Harry Wilson midfielder from Liverpool on a season long loan.

SkyBlueCRJ

And Harry Wilson midfielder from Liverpool on a season long loan.

Harry Wilson is a winger, so Unless Lampard was another manager who wanted to play Bayliss out of position then I doubt Wilson would've caused him too many problems.

Hobo

Harry Wilson is a winger, so Unless Lampard was another manager who wanted to play Bayliss out of position then I doubt Wilson would've caused him too many problems.

But that is where they have seen Bayliss play in a wide position. They now have someone who is a natural wide player and more experienced at that level. It still cuts down Bayliss's first team opportunities if he were to go to Derby.

SkyBlueCRJ

But that is where they have seen Bayliss play in a wide position. They now have someone who is a natural wide player and more experienced at that level. It still cuts down Bayliss's first team opportunities if he were to go to Derby.

I think they also realised the only reason he played there was due to the injury troubles we suffered last season. Similarly, they would've clocked onto the complete juxtaposition of how he performed on the wing to when he played in the centre. At times it was like pulling teeth watching Bayliss play on the right, never seen a player of such quality look so uncomfortable at times. Given the obvious step up in quality, there's no chance Bayliss would've been asked to play on the wing if he went to the Championship, he'd be completely ineffectual. `

Speedies_Chips

I think they also realised the only reason he played there was due to the injury troubles we suffered last season. Similarly, they would've clocked onto the complete juxtaposition of how he performed on the wing to when he played in the centre. At times it was like pulling teeth watching Bayliss play on the right, never seen a player of such quality look so uncomfortable at times. Given the obvious step up in quality, there's no chance Bayliss would've been asked to play on the wing if he went to the Championship, he'd be completely ineffectual. `
Or ineffective even.

Sky Blue Harry H

you just pissed on his chips
th

Users who are viewing this thread