Bayliss market value (1 Viewer)

BlueElephant

Obviously everyone has their price and interested to know what people would deem as an acceptable offer for this young star.

I'd say around £5m for me to even consider selling him.

The Great Eastern

Doubt that at his age and experience unfortunately. Think he'll be worth a lot more than that in a few years time but nobody knows for sure.
5 million may be achievable but will be in sell on clauses etc etc

Mucca Mad Boys

£2m at an absolute minimum. We wanted £1.5m for Stevenson in L1, and Bayliss is twice the player, and we’re under no pressure to sell. We should hold out this season unless stupid offers of £4-5m and above start coming in (unlikely).

Robins would’ve spoke to Bayliss and said staying in L1 for this year is best for his development, publicly, he’s warned against the risk of joining a club to play development football.

ConnorDevine

the fact he's only proven in league 2 probably caps it at about 2m, a good season next year and we could probably see 5-8m. presuming this momentum continues I'd rather keep him til we're in the championship and then actually get some proper cash for him

BlueElephant

the fact he's only proven in league 2 probably caps it at about 2m, a good season next year and we could probably see 5-8m. presuming this momentum continues I'd rather keep him til we're in the championship and then actually get some proper cash for him

This is probably bang on mate. Just praying he doesn't make any rash decisions because unfortunately players can so easily have their heads turned with the amount of money in football these days (aka agents giving them shitty advice for personal greed).

TomRad85

If he is coaxed away by a bigger (wealthier) club for a decent fee and add ons,
The first thing I’d be looking for if I were MR would be a season long loan back.
Hate getting players back on loan. If he is to go hopefully it's for a bloated fee and we use the money to bring in our own players.

higgs

If we sell bayliss we could have another Carl baker day?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

pusbccfc

Accept no less than 2 million. No reason to sell him whatsoever. He'll be happy to stay for another year and try and get promoted.

Esoterica

His direct running with the ball and the way he ghosts by players reminds me of early Gazza. I'm not saying he's that level but there's a lot of natural talent to work with. I'd be tying him down to a year extension and the opportunity of regular games at a higher level with the promise we'd sell at the end of next season if we don't go up again.

rob9872

No loan back for me. Unbalancing for him and us. Maddison really suffered from that but has since flourished again as we all knew he would. He'd need to be loaned but likely elsewhere. His best development is here and a league higher for at least another season but the club need to give him a decent contract and I heard the offer so far is paltry.

skyblue025

Will be interesting next season how much game time he will get with us. With Andreu and Jones fit again he might find himself with less game time than this season the same with Shiperly.

ConnorDevine

If he is coaxed away by a bigger (wealthier) club for a decent fee and add ons,
The first thing I’d be looking for if I were MR would be a season long loan back.
id agree but Maddison was lifeless when he came back on loan after signing for Norwich

steve82

I think it will likely be 2.5m with the usual add on’s. I can see this deal happening with Derby now, Ady Vivesh will be the link.

I’m not a fan of the loan backs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vow

And Leicester twitter reporting that they are ‘eyeing’ up Baylis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, looking at Leicesters Twitter I can't find any mentions of him?

Hobo

Obviously everyone has their price and interested to know what people would deem as an acceptable offer for this young star.

I'd say around £5m for me to even consider selling him.

The market value is the highest bid. Even if this falls below your valuation, hanging onto players can be hard if the offer has great appeal to the player.

wingy

Don't let him go unless it's £3M up front plus generous add ons.
I'm not saying It's wanted or required by anyone involved but don't be surprised If some Clubs start sniffing around Shipley either as he's at the same level IMO.
Edit;- what I mean by that is development.

better days

You all seem to be forgetting he’ll be sold with the first bid
That's not the case since Mark Robins took over
The club have refused a number of offers for other players during that time
Robins has only agreed to let players go if they haven't been in his recent starting 11 - like Ben Stevenson for example

BlueElephant

That's not the case since Mark Robins took over
The club have refused a number of offers for other players during that time
Robins has only agreed to let players go if they haven't been in his recent starting 11 - like Ben Stevenson for example

Remember when Robins said he needed a certain number of guarantees when he returned? I reckon having the final say in all transfers would've been one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread