Bath…. Something to do (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

In Bath for the weekend… I’m not entirely sure why. But other than the Roman baths, does anyone have any knowledge of stuff to do here? If I don’t find something to do I’ll just end up on an all day sesh! Which is great apart from I do Memorial park each year for rememberence Sunday and need to get on the road for 8am.

Demule

In Bath for the weekend… I’m not entirely sure why. But other than the Roman baths, does anyone have any knowledge of stuff to do here? If I don’t find something to do I’ll just end up on an all day sesh! Which is great apart from I do Memorial park each year for rememberence Sunday and need to get on the road for 8am.

the Abbey next door to the baths is pretty impressive and if you’re there for the evening there’s a couple of decent comedy clubs (depending who they have on they can be a decent night)

Hertsccfc

There was a comedy walk that we went on a few years ago in the evening that was fun. Not sure if it is still going.

jimmyhillsfanclub

There used to be a great pub called the hat & feather......proper old skool dodgy boozer full of punks, hippies, ravers & dreads....

....its probably been closed down, turned into flats or some souless polished floor & chrome place for wankers like all the others.....

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've just googled and yep.....its now a posh steakhouse called hudsons.....looks nice to be fair, and with my hangover, I could just go a steak and chips.....but I bet you can't go the gents and come back with a car stereo, a bag of mushrooms & a copy of the anarchists cookbook.....

....."progress" eh?

Covkid1968#

I've just googled and yep.....its now a posh steakhouse called hudsons.....looks nice to be fair, and with my hangover, I could just go a steak and chips.....but I bet you can't go the gents and come back with a car stereo, a bag of mushrooms & a copy of the anarchists cookbook.....

....."progress" eh?
Haha…. Completely ruined it !!!

LastGarrison

....."progress" eh?
Fuck me that is a massive blast from the past!!!! 😳

Users who are viewing this thread