Bassala Sambou (2 Viewers)

mechaishida

I would rather blood a raw, fresh youngster like Sambou than have Fortune lumber his way through another minute in a Sky Blue shirt. Give him a shot, TM.

CovLis86

Just stick him on the bench. Even if he doesn't come on, good experience to be named in a FA Cup tie.

It would be good to bring him in given the goal scoring form at the moment. He may be another Armstrong and it's not like we're premier league. If you can't blood a player in league 1 then when can you?

I'm still worried about Armstrong going back so would be a good idea to test him out.

tom88

Interesting Cole can play in the FA Cup - Looks like Vila don't want him so he could be here all season

glancy89

Confirmed he is in the squad for tomorrow as we are down to bare bones. Hope he gets 20mins to show what he is all about.

Specs WT-R75

I cant see him being in the squad TBH

We have Fortune and Tudgay ahead of him

At least one of those will be in the starting line up though... glad to see he is on the bench - if we are winning the game would be good opportunity to blood the lad.

Gazolba

He's on a very hot streak, I'd give him some minutes.

Astute

Not only will it be good for the lad to be involved with the first team squad but it will show the others what happens when you put the effort in and do well.

Put him on for the occasional 10 minutes when the result of the game seems to have been decided and see how he handles it. Winning at the time preferably. Then he might be ready for next season.

H

Huckerby

Not only will it be good for the lad to be involved with the first team squad but it will show the others what happens when you put the effort in and do well.

Put him on for the occasional 10 minutes when the result of the game seems to have been decided and see how he handles it. Winning at the time preferably. Then he might be ready for next season.
Like when we're 2-0 up say

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Astute

Like when we're 2-0 up say

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As I said "seems to be"

And if he has pace and knows where the goal is like it looks as though he does it will take the pressure off us.

shmmeee

Hard to tell much today as he hardly got a kick. Looks like a goalscorer from his runs and positioning though. I say he's worth a shot off the bench again.

letsallsingtogether

Looks like he maybe a good player chased back tackled and looked hungry.
Did more in 15 min then the rest of them.

covcity4life

Even my grans not a worse option than Fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Fortune had a near pwrfecr gsme in his home debut so whilst I agree he's been poor since no need to close the book on him so soon

Users who are viewing this thread