Barton Sending Off (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody think it makes up for that shocking dive he did against Arsenal?

What a cock he is!

rob9872

I think I'm in a minority of 2 (me and Colin) who like Barton. I so wish we had someone like him - could it be Deegs?

rob9872

Fwiw when you see his sending off and then fat Frank getting away with that horrible challenge it does look slightly bent.

Nick

Administrator
I dont like Warnock, they both seem to have short memories calling people cheats etc!

Not saying it was a red, but if you get a rep then you need to reign it in!

rob9872

Nobody likes Colin (me included) but you know full well that if he was our gaffer we wouldn't be where we are now and I would bet that he would have got us into at the very least the play-offs with a couple of the squads that we've had since relegation.

Nick

Administrator
I dont doubt that :) i also dont deny id love a barton or a savage in our team!

stupot07

don't forget what audacious cheats Norwich were last season - Holt for a big guy has a major problem with gravity when he gets into the penalty area.

I agree that it a bit hypocritical of Colin and Barton - however i do think the FA should be doing something about the blatant off the ball fouling/assault that the Norwich player did to Barton - it was a disgrace.

rob9872

well you dont drop your head its simple, deserves everything he gets!

Have you seen it Stu? He faced up but didn't drop his head.

ncfcfan

don't forget what audacious cheats Norwich were last season - Holt for a big guy has a major problem with gravity when he gets into the penalty area.

I agree that it a bit hypocritical of Colin and Barton - however i do think the FA should be doing something about the blatant off the ball fouling/assault that the Norwich player did to Barton - it was a disgrace.

Youre gonna have to explain the norwich being audacious cheats last season. Dont recall there ever being any bad blood between norwich and cov? What you so bitter about?

Marty

I like Barton, think hes a quality player, could of gone onto so much more if he sorted his head out and Norwich are huge cheats, every little tackle against them they surround the ref, constant diving and play acting that wouldn't be out of place in the Italian leagues. I never use to one way or the other towards them, but these past couple of seasons has made me hate them, purly down to the way they act.

wingy

Was really no different to what he did with Frimpong while he was @ NU,what goes around comes around ,norwich are just as good at it ,along with Leeds,Brighton and ,watch out tommorow Southampton

Users who are viewing this thread