Barton joins Fleetwood Town (1 Viewer)

wingy

Good for him ,Are his roots that way having come through at Preston?
Playing for a future manager of Scotland IMO.:eek::eek:

thaiskyblue

good luck to him, i believe he's from around that area, they are a decent team, managed by a cov lad , reckon he's got a good move .

Gint11

Good luck to him. Nice to see a player who leaves that doesn't type a bad twitter message or slam the club in the press. Seems a good lad. Showed glimpses of brilliance but just not enough often enough.

Good luck to him. Nice to see a player who leaves that doesn't type a bad twitter message or slam the club in the press. Seems a good lad. Showed glimpses of brilliance but just not enough often enough.

It's a loan not a permanent, why would he write negative stuff on social media about his employers?

stupot07

Not even on the bench for them today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Barton not even on the bench for Fleetwood again this week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

No idea, did have a quick google but can't find anything to say he is injured, but he's not been in the matchday squad since he went there.

stupot07

Still not made an appearance for Fleetwood....

Evans1883

is it because he is still being tapped up by liverpool on the sly cant risk him getting injured.....fook me we dont half sign them

SlowerThanPlatt

Sky Blues midfielder Adam Barton is yet to make his debut for Fleetwood Town after joining on loan in March.

The Cod Army boss Graham Alexander brought in the 23-year-old for the rest of the season but the Northern Ireland international has so far been left kicking his heels at the promotion-chasing League Two club.

Barton was not called into action again on Saturday despite making the bench for their 2-2 home draw with Morecambe.

Coventry boss Steven Pressley has already informed Barton he has no future with the Sky Blues and he has been given permission to find another club.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...s/adam-barton-still-waiting-fleetwood-6991439

italiahorse

Unlike the other members of the team :thinking about:

Gint11

It's a loan not a permanent, why would he write negative stuff on social media about his employers?

stupot07

Not even I the match day squad today......what a waste of £100k.

stupot07

Finished his loan spell without a single appearance for Fleetwood.

stupot07

Struggling to see where he can go from here. Apart from the job centre.

Such a shame. Don't think he ever recovered mentally from his injury.

Yep, difficult to say whether it's the injury or whether he's just one of the many youngsters that burst on to the scene before fading and dropping down the leagues.

Grendel

Just another poor player signed by the master scout.

We even paid money for him. Is his contract up or will he be still wasting money on the payroll next season?

Users who are viewing this thread