Barnsley (1 Viewer)

NottsCov

Just bought some tickets for next Saturday and didn't have the option for a delivery. Where do I collect them? Don't know Coventry too well, merci.

Nick

Administrator
It will probably be the superstore at gallagher, do you know at7 centre by courthouse green?

NottsCov

I don't....but Gallagher is enough info.. Got a couple of relatives in Cov so I'll get some directions to the retail park off them. Ta muchly.

Bill Glazier

We're going to collect them in Barnsley - they'll be taken up on one of the CCFC coaches apparently. Looking forward to this one a lot. Big ccfc support I reckon.

Astute

Just bought some tickets for next Saturday and didn't have the option for a delivery. Where do I collect them? Don't know Coventry too well, merci.

Quick question for you also. Why put yourself through the misery of supporting Coventry like us born and dragged up in Coventry? :D

NottsCov

Quick question for you also. Why put yourself through the misery of supporting Coventry like us born and dragged up in Coventry? :D

I was born in Coventry, for my sins. Believe me if my ma had gone into labour on a day out in Chelsea I'd be a happy man now.

NottsCov

We're going to collect them in Barnsley - they'll be taken up on one of the CCFC coaches apparently. Looking forward to this one a lot. Big ccfc support I reckon.

That certainly sounds a lot easier than me going to Barnsley via the Gallagher Retail Park that's for sure! Do you have to request this then I'm guessing?

skybluesloyal83

No, if you haven't pick your ticket up from the Gallagher retail shop by 3pm Friday they be sent up to barnsley you'll be able to collect them from the Barnsley ticket office on Saturday. It tells you on the official site somewhere

exiled_to_Leeds

Is it the Barnsley ticket office for certain? The page I was looking at didn't appear to specify. I did for a minute think I would be spending New Years Day driving to Cov and back.

mark82

Just bought mine. Hoping my folks can pick them up for me. Gallagher is a bit out the way from Barnsley and don't fancy leaving it until day of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread