Barnsley release Gray, Doyle. (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Could we get any use out of either of them in L1 next season?

Nathan Doyle is a 25 year old midfielder, he played 21 times for Barnsley this season and also had 5 games on loan at Preston.

Andy Gray is a 34 year old Striker, he played 32 times for Barnsley this season and netted 8 goals, 2 of which were against us back in October.

Both have been released so would we be interested in either to help build up the squad numbers and add some extra experience?

Barnsley also released Jay McEveley, Alastair Taylor, David Cotterill and David Preece but I don't think any of those 4 would add anything to us.

Otis

Although 1 goal in 4 is better than any of our lot, you do have to think we need someone with a better goal per game ratio.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No thanks, Barnsley in the second half of the season were the poorest side in the league. I don't see there players improving us, especially if Barnsley don't want them.

Otis

What about that young lad from the academy. He bangs goals in for fun.

Jonson Clarke-Harris I think his name is. :whistle:

WillieStanley

We need a Holt or Lambert-esque striker to get us up.

Just gotta find him first...

I think we already have him...

cody-mcdonald-celebrates-scoring-against-hull-city-581550628.jpg

Otis

I'd take cotterill and sell bell for any price.

Mcdonald Rod
Mcsheff thomas bigi Cotterril.

Surely it's worth our offering Bell to a club for nothing and our giving them 100,000 grand as a sweetner.

Stop them being too angry with us then later on when they find out what a bag of wank he is.

stupot07

I'd take cotterill and sell bell for any price.

Mcdonald Rod
Mcsheff thomas bigi Cotterril.

That midfield and strike force would get murdered in league one. Watched Sheff Utd v Stevenage and it was very physical and frantic.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Peterborough are letting Grant McCann go too. He used to do well for me on football manager if that's worth anything??

Not sure if he's another one of the greedy bastards Posh always seems to approach like Lewis, Boyd, and that fat midfield fella Taylor. All transfer listed as they think they're better than Posh!

Users who are viewing this thread