Barnsley Away + new manager (1 Viewer)

covhead1

We will have a new manager by the time we play Barnsley away on tuesday evening,
they are currently 12th in the table and 8 points ahead of us.

I reckon with Mobray at the helm we will batter them 3-0

PS I have been drinking

steveecov

We will have a new manager by the time we play Barnsley away on tuesday evening,
they are currently 12th in the table and 8 points ahead of us.

I reckon with Mobray at the helm we will batter them 3-0

PS I have been drinking

So have I. But if it sent me stupid like that son......I'd give it up.

The Reverend Skyblue

Well I've only had one beer but that will go up now the league cup finals started, so I soberly predict a 2-1 away win for the once mighty skyblues

Gint11

Barnsley is usually a good ground for us. If we have the new manager effect on top of a confidence building win against franchise fc, sneak a 1-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

Hard to judge this one. Barnsley, like Gillingham and Port Vale, are a side that sacked their manager when struggling against relegation-but thanks to the tightness of the division, are now chasing a play-off spot. Perhaps if we'd done the same a few months ago when we shoulda, we'd be in a similar position to them? For that reason, I think we could win this one.

bawtryneal

Will take a draw. Keep the momentum going and a solid start for our new manager. Then hopefully a win against Port Vale on Saturday may see us pulling away from the relegation zone. Here's hoping.

no_loyalty

We always win at Barnsley don't we?

I fancy JOB to get a goal

CCFCKirky

Really wish I was going to this game, downside to working in retail!! I'm going for a 2-1 city win. Would be good to keep the momentum going from the MK Game!

italiahorse

Will take a draw. Keep the momentum going and a solid start for our new manager. Then hopefully a win against Port Vale on Saturday may see us pulling away from the relegation zone. Here's hoping.

Is it just me thinking that if we win every game this season we will get promoted ? :pointlaugh:

LB87ccfc

To get out the mess we are in would be an achievement and then we can re-group in the summer, forget anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread