Barnett on his way.... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It looks as if now Coleman has gone Barnett is not looking to hopefull about signing for us full time. I can only personally see this as a good thing.

Maybe our penalties conceded stat will go down next season :eek:

Skybluerhys

I never wanted us to sign him anyway

From his first to his last game, he was shakey, couldnt tackle, couldnt pass, always let ball bounce and made his colleagues very nervous

Dont know what Mr Coleman ever saw him in, yet again Mr Coleman did stick a CB as a lone ST agaisnt Pompey

Nick

Administrator
:pimp: I think it was harsh to boo him but it would be harsh to sign him too, McPake and Wood look great together in defence so I just hope they are both injury free next season with Turner as a backup.

Skybluerhys

:pimp: I think it was harsh to boo him but it would be harsh to sign him too, McPake and Wood look great together in defence so I just hope they are both injury free next season with Turner as a backup.

Tbf i couldnt tell if they were booing him or the whole team!

Sign a solid LB and we have a okish defence next season

Craine-RB
Wood-CB
Mpacke-CB
Hussey/new player- LB

With Clarke,Turner and Grandison as cover

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Agreed,McPake and Wood do look good together,but on the injury free bit,i have big concerns on McPake,i know weve seen his real first run in the team this past season,but scince he's been back he's already had several niggling injurys,seems to be very injury prone,and because of that we need proper back up,and Ben Turner does'nt fit the bill,he is truly woeful.The worst thing about Ian Dowie is he persisted with playing Turner and De Zeuw together,probably the worst central defence partnership in all my years at Cov.So add another decent centre back to shopping list me thinks!Maybe a new man coming in will mean a future for Elliot Ward?

Users who are viewing this thread