Barnet Away moved for TV (1 Viewer)

oucho

OK - suits me actually as this is my birthday weekend and was driving up to Lincoln after the game for a celebration. Now I'll get an extra couple of hours in the pub!

CJ_covblaze

Will be watching that from Vilnius. Ideal!

oucho

How are you getting to Barnet on the train?
Hopefully he isn't the ground isn't in Barnet now, it's just west of Edgware in a park out in the boring suburbs. Nearest tube is Canons Park - best bet would be to get train to Euston then tube to Canons Park, then walk the last 5-10 mins to the ground.

I do feel sorry for those diligent types who already bought their train tickets and who'll now have to see if they can get a different train without paying an admin fee or even worse purchasing new tickets.

KG7

Getting married at 13:00 that day. Just asked my fiancee if we can bring the ceremony forward by a few hours!

oucho

Getting married at 13:00 that day. Just asked my fiancee if we can bring the ceremony forward by a few hours!
What, so you hot-foot it to the ground afterwards? If anything you should have asked her to make it an evening do so that you can go to the game beforehand!

CV22SBA

6 of us going to this one. Booked cheap group train ticket a few weeks back but luckily it's early enough. Just means extra after the game rather than before.

Users who are viewing this thread