Bapaga (1 Viewer)

steve101

I would have thought he might have been loaned to a league 2 club, but then again Burroughs improved after a short stint at Gloucester.

SlowerThanPlatt

I would have thought he might have been loaned to a league 2 club, but then again Burroughs improved after a short stint at Gloucester.
Would say NL is the right level atm - last night the Northampton player who scored both goals is from Spurs, in the game Billson played the other week Swindon had a player the same age as Bapaga from Villa who’s got a 5 year contract there

slowpoke

Will this allow us to get someone in we do seem to have a one out one in policy, but perhaps we need more out other than Bapaga.

slowpoke

Probably not - we need Hilssner or Jobello out ideally who will be on first team wages
That ain’t going to be easy both have injury issues. Might get Hilsner out on loan. There will be a few loans happening all over the EFL the next two weeks. So hopefully some of ours will go out.

usskyblue

He’s good but he’s no Steve Guppy …. THATS GUPPY, LIKE THE FUCKING FISH YEAH ?

….and I thought he’d sign for the Gills….THAT’S GILLINGHAM AND FISH BITS AS WELL

Oh my COD, I just thought…. he going to get fucking BATTERED in the Conference …

wets-pants-ralph-wiggum.gif

fatso

He’s good but he’s no Steve Guppy …. THATS GUPPY, LIKE THE FUCKING FISH YEAH ?

….and I thought he’d sign for the Gills….THAT’S GILLINGHAM AND FISH BITS AS WELL

Oh my COD, I just thought…. he going to get fucking BATTERED in the Conference …

wets-pants-ralph-wiggum.gif
A very sad "tail"
I hope you've FINished!
That's it, I've TANKED !

Users who are viewing this thread