Bapaga (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Played well today and has been tipped as the next one from the academy.

But heres one.

We're needing an AM to play alongside Ohare, and as we all know a striker.

My proposal, play Bapaga along with O'Hare in the AM role, and get a striker in. We know we cannot afford both.

He's direct, quick feet and drives toward goal, whilst Only Ohare does that in this team.

Discuss

Briles

But heres one.

My proposal, play Bapaga along with O'Hare in the AM role, and get a striker in. We know we cannot afford both.

He's direct, quick feet and drives toward goal, whilst Only Ohare does that in this team.

Discuss

For too inexperienced at this level, needs introducing gradually rather than making him a make or break solution.

cc84cov

But heres one.

Discuss
He’s the next one off the track £££££££££££

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Would liked to have seen him get 90 minutes today. His cameo was exciting although you can tell he’s a bit raw, but will only benefit from games. Shipley has been particularly poor and for me it would be a right kick for him to see a youngster take his spot for a game to a) see how Bapaga gets on in a championship game and b) hopefully make Shipley realise if he has any future here, he needs to up his workrate and performances. That being said, I think Robins is probably too risk averse to try that in a crucial game like the one we have coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Let's manage him carefully without heaping pressure on a kid. 3 bad games and half of you will be slagging him off. Manage his minutes, looks promising but some of the comments in the match thread today youd have thought it was messi we had on the bench. I saw him struggle away at FGR last season, he'll be decent hopefully but only getting a mention because of the inadequate forward players available at present. His time will come.

Also for those banging on about him replacing O'Hare, he's been decent this season but was excellent in L1 and that's higher than Bapagba yet been consistent in. Sheaf, Shipley and Allen in for criticism too and they were also decent in L1, I think many forget how big that gulf to the Championship really is.

fatso

I'd loan him out to a league 1 side for the rest of the season.
He's not going to get much of a look in if we bring another striker in.

Hobo

I was hoping he would start today and have a proper look at him. However it is too soon to tip him into the team. I think being on the bench is right place for him at the moment.

Young players actually do learn a lot by just being in and around the first team, watching and observing.

Promising player but I see no reason to rush him.

cc84cov

Let's manage him carefully without heaping pressure on a kid. 3 bad games and half of you will be slagging him off. Manage his minutes, looks promising but some of the comments in the match thread today youd have thought it was messi we had on the bench. I saw him struggle away at FGR last season, he'll be decent hopefully but only getting a mention because of the inadequate forward players available at present. His time will come.

Also for those banging on about him replacing O'Hare, he's been decent this season but was excellent in L1 and that's higher than Bapagba yet been consistent in. Sheaf, Shipley and Allen in for criticism too and they were also decent in L1, I think many forget how big that gulf to the Championship really is.
Regardless of age if he’s good enough he’s good enough he done more Saturday in 10 mins than Baka has done all season

rob9872

Regardless of age if he’s good enough he’s good enough he done more Saturday in 10 mins than Baka has done all season
It has nothing to do with age and with your track record you'll be one if the first having a pop at him if he screws up a few times as inexperienced players often do. I'll trust our management team to get it right and bring him in or not when they think it's right. As far as I know they have a better track record than you do.

cc84cov

It has nothing to do with age and with your track record you'll be one if the first having a pop at him if he screws up a few times as inexperienced players often do. I'll trust our management team to get it right and bring him in or not when they think it's right. As far as I know they have a better track record than you do.
I wouldn’t of offered Baka another year 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🙃

cc84cov

If you think Bapaga is good cheak out Kwadwo Baah for Rochdale another 2 goals last night,kid Looks insane reminds me of bapaga the way he plays very similar look

rob9872

If you think Bapaga is good cheak out Kwadwo Baah for Rochdale another 2 goals last night,kid Looks insane reminds me of bapaga the way he plays very similar look
What do you mean another 2? You make it sound like he's been prolific. Before that the had 1 goal in 22 games, they've nicknamed him 'The Rochdale Ponticelli'

Tbf he is supposed to be decent but I'm only basing that on a Sky Sports snippet earlier which I assume you've seen too.

Ccfcisparks

What do you mean another 2? You make it sound like he's been prolific. Before that the had 1 goal in 22 games, they've nicknamed him 'The Rochdale Ponticelli'

Tbf he is supposed to be decent but I'm only basing that on a Sky Sports snippet earlier which I assume you've seen too.
He probably saw it and tried making out that from that clip he looks insane.

Users who are viewing this thread