Banners for Wembley (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

One of my memories of 87 is the amount of fans we had at the Charity Shield, my recollection is we outnumbered Everton fans at least 2 to1( does anyone remember this?) and our end was full of great banners. Mainly the off the stall banners but some really great banners nevertheless.
I follow Hamburg in Germany because I worked and lived in Hamburg during their glory days in the early 80's and they have some magnificent banners at their games, not in the quantity of the Kop but great banners reflecting their history as a seaport. These banners are from their cup tie last night.
This requires a bit of choreography and support from a group of fans. Anybody want to play?
hsv banner 3.jpg hsv BANNER 2.jpg
HSV BANNER.jpg

hill83

e801cd2677e732bef1985b4b31f61223.jpg

Adge

The St George's day one with the picture of Curtis and Sillet was class behind the goal at the Cov end in 87.

CCFC88

Something that would require either Wembley or the clubs assistance if to be done properly, I admired the effort of people last night with the a4 sheets but having seen pictures this morning it just looked liked it did when we held up Sisu out signs

Maybe worth the trust speaking to Wembley as I am 90% sure they will use the same company for all events, the NFL matches spring to mind, very professional and look good, colours really stand out

Users who are viewing this thread